Hotel

Heellloo~ Finally an update on this story ^^" Just a quick note, going to start off by saying that I am currently working on 'Time With You' as I had a bit of writer's block and finally started getting better ideas as I was not satisfied with what I had and had to rewrite many times but there should be a chapter out soon for that story. Second point is that this chapter will be a bit NSFW but nothing explicit as that will be another chapter down the road ;) 

__

Hoseok spread out on top of the fluffy hotel bed, honestly he was pretty tired. He was running low on energy and needed to sleep to recharge. Sleeping on a plane can only be so comfortable, even on a big first class chair.

"Sorry hyung I forgot to mention I wanted a room with two beds when I made the reservation", Taehyung lied. Honestly lady luck seemed to be on his side when the receptionist had told him that this was the last room available, and also luckily for him it was a one bed suite. 

Hoseok swatted the air as if dismissing his words, "nah don't worry about it, we can just share this one", he patted the bed playfully. 

Relieved, Taehyung didn't know what he would do if Hoseok had insisted to sleep on the sofa, anyone else would have probably said that but not Hoseok. Was he that comfortable around him?

Taking the signal the taller walked over to the bed and sat down as Hoseok was getting up. Slightly confused Taehyung watched as the older boy made his way over to the other side of the room.

"I'm going to go shower".

Taehyung stared as Hoseok walked over to his luggage and pulled out a what looked to be two articles of clothing and headed to the room that was adjacent. The door shut and Taehyung let his body fall on the soft mattress. Why was he so nervous? It's not like anything was going to happen tonight. Truthfully he just wanted to spend time with Hoseok, quality alone time that seemed to only happen on very special occasions as they would usually have a hoard of people always surrounding them. Even at the dorms he would rarely have time with Hoseok as he was one of two members that had a roommate. As much as he loved Jimin, sometimes he felt a bit jealous that he was the one that got to room with Hoseok, but he also understood that Jimin had the type of personality that demanded to be with someone else and Hoseok was kind and nurturing. 

The sound of water alerted him that Hoseok had started to shower and Taehyung sighed. Things would be so different if they were indeed already dating. He wanted to join Hoseok in the shower, even if it was just as simple as helping him wash his hair or scrub his back he would be overjoyed. Something more than that was just a remnant thought and fascination that lived in his mind. Being intimate with Hoseok was something he longed for but also something he could never grasp because whenever that thought popped up another thought would invade his mind, a voice telling him that Hoseok might not be comfortable with that and there was only a small chance that Hoseok would even accept him in that way. The real Hoseok was pretty, kind, and responsible, the ideal image, something that could only exist in Jung Hoseok, but sometimes the Hoseok in his fantasies was very different, a side that no one knew because that side was only available to his lover. That Hoseok was sexy, submissive and shameless. A side that only existed at night in his dreams. Tonight though, Taehyung wanted to just peacefully fall asleep with Hoseok by his side as they had done a few hours before. Just simply sleep.

"All done, ahh~ I feel so much better now", Hoseok said in a song like manner as he walked out the bathroom. Taehyung's earlier thought seemed to disappear as he witnessed the beautiful sight in front of him. Hoseok in only a large white t shirt that came up midway up his thighs. The cloth rode up higher as Hoseok stretched his arms over to dry his hair with a towel and a small peek of his boxers presented itself. Gulping quite audibly the younger wondered if maybe there was a chance Hoseok was doing this on purpose? What was the possibility of that happening? Maybe close to 0 but then again it was Hoseok, who seemed to do things that would be too shameless to others but completely normal to him.