Chapter 8: "Anything you Desire."

Guys! This is important. They're are going to be some intimate scenes, but The book is rated PG-13 so it's not going to get too intense. If is chapter bothers you, you might want to avoid it okay?

Luv you guys!

---------

He turned my around and then my arms were pulled and he passionately kissed me. His hand reached to my back and the pain went away. His touch on my back felt so sweet, and (stupid metaphor) it sort of made me think of how you scratch a dog behind its ears.

I moaned from the contact and my other hand wrapped around his neck, pulling gently on the hairs on his neck. Because I was shorter than him, he lifted me up so I was about two feet above the ground.

"Your back hurts, because your getting your marks." He thinks to me.

"My marks?" I questioned.

"They're a symbol to show other guys that your only mine. That's why it only calms down when I soothe it." He makes a rumbling sound in his throat as my hand traced over his jaw.

That sounded so cheesy, but in a way, was beautifully romantic.

We started making out for what seemed like a long time, but I wasn't sure. It was so wonderful, not like I imaged, more blissful.

"I can hear your thoughts dragoste. (Love)" he said in my head. I slowed the kissed down a bit.

"I can't concentrate with you in my head." I replied, chuckling under my breath.

"I know you can't concentrate, period." He cockily put.

"Shut up." I blushed.

"You didn't deny it." He jabs.

"You.....just stop." I flustered.

"Anything you desire." My cheeks burned and were probably red as blood. "But you know you love it." He arrogantly puts.

My legs were wrapped around his torso and his arm curled around my back, the other caressing my cheek.

We didn't have to pull away, but He pushed his face away from mine and kissed my neck, making the moment more intense.

Pressing wet, soft kisses up to my ear, his lips started nibbling on my earlobe and I pressed myself against him as I gasped quietly.

"You know I love you." He whispered softly in my ear.

I pushed him off a bit and pushed on my legs so my head was above his. I lifted his head up and headed for a lip-lock. I pulled gently on his bottom lip and let it go, then diving in for another, his tongue started exploring my mouth and a moan escaped from one of us, I didn't know who. My arm slid down his shirt and he became rigid.

I felt his hands clench on my back a bit. I backed my face a little and saw his eyes were closed and he looked like he was in pain.

"Are you okay?" His thumb rubbed my lip to shush me. "It's not you in anyway, well your not hurting me, but your driving me crazy. I'm afraid if I give in to my desires, I'll never be able to stop."

"We don't have too." I thought, not remembering I didn't have my wall up. "What?" He said out loud. "Shit." I thought, my eyes getting wide.

"I can still here you." He said out loud again. "Shit!" I thought, placing my wall back up. My arms now rested on both of his shoulders, and my legs were straight. He set me down and looked at me.

"I-I didn't think that you...that you could hear me." I mumbled, fussing with my fingers.

"It's not that I don't want to, it's just....are you...do you really want to?" He said, scratching the back of his head. I thought about it for a minute, and decided not too. I guess my face showed my conflicton . His face fell, but he quickly regained his composure.

Suddenly the thought of making him sad or disappointing him made my heart ache uncontrollably and I held back a whimper. My finger made a downward motion and he bent down.

"Yes."