Chapter 2: Oh wow, I'm a Vampire....

I woke up screaming, but instead of a prison cell like I thought, I was in my room. 'Thank god.' It was just a dream.' I thought silently praying to god an vowing never to watch scary movies again.

Never was I so happy to see my blue walls and bed that had to be supported by books so that it would break! I looked in the mirror. My red hair was messy but that was usual, I was still wearing what I wore to the cemetery, but that was fine I was home! I opened my door and ran to the hallway, but there was no hallway. I was standing in blackness, then I fell. I jolted and opened my eyes, I sat up and cringed.

Everything was black. The walls, floor, ceiling, curtains, lampshade, the bed was the only thing that wasn't black, or normal. It was blood red and In a heart shape. Next to me lied the beautiful man I saw last night.

My eyes went wide and I slowly lifted the covers, and placed my feet on the floor and got up. The bed didn't make a sound. I started walking away and saw a mirror on the door.

My red hair was in a braid and I wore a black nightgown that reached to my feet and had long sleeves.

"Thank god that it doesn't make me look like a hippo." I wasn't exactly the smallest girl, or the biggest. I took a step towards the mirror and the floor creaked. The man sat strait up and felt the bed, and sharply opened his eyes.

"de ce esti nu de partea mea?" He asked "why are you not by my side?" I felt worry and fury rise up from him.

"Weird." I thought, then said to him " First off, I am not your property, and secondly I can understand you, but can we speak in English?"

"de ce? te pot înțelege." I rolled my eyes he said 'why? I can understand you.' I gave him a tight glare.

"It would just make me feel like I'm stupid because I can't speak Romanian, Okay?" He nodded.

"What do you want?" I snorted, "I don't even KNOW YOU!"

"Oh but I know you, you are Scarlet Stanley, granddaughter of Myrna Bonnie, 16 years old, and my wife. And much to your protest, our marrige was not a dream."

"Yeah,' I retorted "it was a nightmare! I can't be married at 16! I don't even know your name?

! I haven't even had my first kiss!" I started freaking out and pacing through the giant room.

He was suddenly by my side , but I shooed him away. "I wish to go home!" I started to cry. He looked unsure of what to do.

"Um, don't cry, I'm sorry, but you can't go, we dead aren't allowed in the mortal world." I was so shocked at what he said I stopped crying.

"What? I'm dead? No! No i-I am just a girl! I'm NOT DEAD!!" I asked. I looked at him, begging silently to tell me that I was alive.

"I had to kill you last night, in order for the bond to be complete." I gave him a puzzled look.

"A bond is like a link. Legend is that on Halloween night, a mortal with dead blood will come and see the Bloody Blossom Tree, while others can't. She will then touch the tree and then be we'd to her Vampire Prince."

"Wait....did- did y-y-you just away Vam-Vampire?" I stuttered, he took a step towards me but I cowered away.

"Your one two.' I shook my head 'it's true!" He cut himself with fangs that popped out from his mouth. I smelled the blood and my fangs popped out.

"Holy Shit."

Then I fainted.