"Would you say they're the same build?" Felix questioned.

Marinette thought about the times she hugged Chat Noir, and the time Adrien danced with her, and they hugged. Other than their clothing material being different, she could say they were pretty similar. "I guess," she shrugged, "But their personalities are nothing alike!"

He found himself remembering his experience of leading a double life, and recalling how differently he presented himself.

"You know something, Marinette," Felix said, laughing a bit, " When I was Chat Noir, I acted all cool and tough when I was really a wimp that got bullied by my own older brother

"You know something, Marinette," Felix said, laughing a bit, " When I was Chat Noir, I acted all cool and tough when I was really a wimp that got bullied by my own older brother. Would you say that you were different as Ladybug?"

Marinette frowned a little, deep in thought. Was she really putting on an act as Ladybug? She'd say that she did use more of her intelligence and leadership as her hero counterpart than she did as a civilian, but she did use those qualities during both lives eventually.

Chat Noir was silly, and Adrien was more shy, and rather reserved. She'd never seen Chat Noir get really shy before, neither Adrien get Chat-like before. The cat hero was more outspoken, and rather sensitive, but she learned Adrien was sensitive as well. Then again, during that time she had a heightened sense of smell, she did recognize their scents bring so similar. They did both share physical characteristics as well as a couple personality traits. However, she couldn't imagine that if Chat Noir were to take off his mask, that the love of her life would be behind it. It was too strange to comprehend. She could only see a mystery boy, possibly from some other school or class.

"Well... I mean I do act a little differently, but I don't become an entirely different being. I just... I don't know, I can't see, I can't imagine my partner being the same guy I've had a crush on for so long. It's just... I don't know, I can't see it at all," Marinette expressed, feeling a bit of frustration with herself. Chat Noir accepted her as Marinette right away, and yet, she couldn't find it remotely possible to accept him as Adrien. They just seemed so vastly different. To her, it was like saying her grandmother was Hawkmoth; the whole idea was just impossible to imagine.