Raisin Bagel

A/N: First things first, I'd like to thank my friend, TimMaybach for giving me advice with this story! You guys should really check out their story, Blamed for Murder.

It's really intriguing, and if you're looking for a more mature story, it's awesome!

Another person I'd like to thank for helping me out all the time with this story is -MissFortune! 😁

Now, please enjoy this upcoming chapter!

The next morning, Adrien was awaken by Nathalie. "Good morning, Adrien," she greeted him, uncovering his face with the blanket he pulled over it. "Breakfast is ready downstairs when you're up."

"Thanks," Adrien replied groggily, pulling the blanket back over his face.

Chuckling a bit, she pulled it back off, causing the teenage boy to groan in discontent. Would he remember this encounter when he fully woke up?

"You have school," she reminded him. "By the way, could Felix borrow your ring for the day? He wants to try it out for a little."

Half-asleep, Adrien tossed the hand wearing the ring out of the blanket for Nathalie.

Plagg glanced at Nathalie, and she offered a nervous smile. He didn't know of her plan with Hawkmoth, so he just lamely followed along as she pulled out a small plate of cheese for him.

Careful not to be too rough, Nathalie slipped the ring off his finger, and placed it over her own so Plagg would be able to hang around Adrien. "You can stay here until Felix transforms," she whispered to the kwami.

Eating the pile of cheese with content, Plagg nodded.

"Also if he doesn't get up in ten minutes, wake him."

"I'm sure my breath will do the trick," he laughed.

Laughing, Nathalie gave him a thumbs up before leaving the room. To her misfortune, Felix was already awake.

"Hey Nath," he greeted her, causing her to quickly shove her hand into her pocket.

"Felix! I was just waking Adrien for school. Speaking of which, I gotta run an errand for Gabriel as his assistant, so could you ride with him and Gordon to school and make sure he gets there safely?" Nathalie asked, slipping the ring off into her pocket as she pulled her hand out discreetly.

"Sure thing. What does the Moth Jerk want you to do anyways?" Felix rolled his eyes at the mention of Gabriel.

"Oh— I have to pick up... some bagels!" Nathalie lied.

"Oh, is it from Marinette's parents' bakery? I heard they have the best stuff! Do you mind grabbing a bagel for me as well?" Felix laughed, pulling out some money from his pocket to give for his portion.