"That's good."

"Yeah. Shea works there and she talked to the manager for me and they contacted me for an interview . I hope everything goes good."

"Kayla sister?"

I nodded.

"Oh yeah. I forgot that she works there. You'll get it. Don't stress."

"I hope so. Queen already found her a job. I don't want to be the only one around here with no job." I slightly laughed

"You're family. I'm not tripping. I understand how it feels to want to have your own but I don't want you to feel like you need to jump on the first opportunity either. It's completely up to you."

"Thanks." I smiled

"But isn't that salon like an hour away by train? You sure you want to do that?"

"Yeah." I nodded. "Gotta do whatever it takes. I'll just have to save up to get a car and then stack up until I find my own place after that."

"Well damn." Cardi laughed

"What? It's nothing wrong with living here, I just like to have my own. I'll probably wait a while before doing that though." I shrugged.

"I feel you."

"Looks who's up from hibernation." I joked as Queen walked into the living room

"Ha ha." She sat on the couch

"Ya'll doing anything tonight? Shea wants to go to 1 Oak."

"I have to work." Cardi answered

"I don't know." Queen hesitated "You going?"

"Yea." I nodded. "Have some fun."

"You can go ahead. You know clubs aren't really my thing."

"Well come help me pick out an outfit." I got up and walked into my bedroom.

I opened the closet and pulled out different options.

"Before we even pick this, how are you wearing your hair?"

"Probably just straight down." I looked at myself in the mirror then back at Queen. "I'm not trying to have them bitches too jealous." I laughed

Dave

"We poppin out tonight?" My brother asked

"What you got in mind?" I looked over at him

"I heard 1 oak supposed to be lit tonight. I'm tryna see what thats about."

"We could do that."

"Come on then nigga. Take me home so I can get fly."

I sat up and grabbed a set of keys from off of the table. I tossed them to him and sat back, continuing to watch tv.

"You letting me drive the whip?"

"Nah." I shook my head. "It's yours."

"Deadass?"

I nodded

He came over and hit my arm a couple times. "I love you bro. You the best, forreal." He smiled

I laughed. "Love you too nigga. Now get outta here and meet me at the club."

He took off towards the front door