six

Clarke and Finn caught up just in time before I was welcomed back into Arkadia

Clarke and Finn caught up just in time before I was welcomed back into Arkadia. Everyone; men, women, and children were packing.

"Abby!" I yelled, as I ran to her with great news.

"Where have you all been? We're leaving." The maternal side of her was showing,

"I know how to stop the attack." I said, Jaha's eyes growing wide.

"What are you talking about?"

"Before, we haven't been able to negotiate peace with the grounders because we haven't had anything to offer. Now, we do." I smirked, Abby hearing her glimmer of hope.

"Their biggest threat is the Reapers. We may be able to eliminate them once and for all! Don't you see? We can stay and have peace. It's a win, win." I smiled,

"How?" Abby asked,

"Abby, you can seriously — "

"Over there!" Men and women shouted from all ends of Arkadia.

My attention, including everyone else's turned towards the woods outside. There was a circle of orange light, growing from one to two, then doubled by the second.

Soon, there were thousands of them, scattering all over the forest. Behind the camp, in front of it, in every direction.

"The hell?" I said, realizing that the more fires grew, the more danger there was.

"They are here." Jaha said, panic spreading all over camp.

"Initiating evacuation plan 2A. Report to your station supervisor for further instructions."  The overcomes read as panic spread like wildfire — too soon?

Abby, Clarke, Finn, Jaha, and I went inside the Ark, discussing what to do in the remaining time we have until the grounders attacked.

"They aren't attacking yet, which means we still have time." Clarke said,

"We have two hours until dawn." Abby reminded the rest of us, trying to come up with a plan to save us all.

"Let us talk to the Commander. She was Anya's second. Maybe she will listen." I said, reliving the time we were captured by her people for a negotiation of the now demolished bridge.

"We don't even know if the Commander is here." Jaha said, his talking unnecessary.

"Shut up, Jaha. You aren't the Chancellor. So, tell me, why are you going around and giving orders when you aren't shit?" I said, his eyes bulging.