one

The sound of pouring rain outside the hut seemed like it was blasting through my ears

The sound of pouring rain outside the hut seemed like it was blasting through my ears. The sound of the rain get calming, but loud, which was disrupting my sleep.

I opened my eyes, seeing the top of the same hut I have been seeing for the past month. I've found nothing on Bellamy, only rumors of a new place called Arkadia.

Which is rumored to be where Skaikru, which is called that by the grounders I live in a village with, has settled.

I've met a woman named Krishna, who let me stay at her home until I sorted the situation with Bellamy out. She knows I am no harm, she knows that I love being here but I need my family.

"I still don't understand how you survived that fire." Krishna said as she walked in, handing me a flask of water.

"God willing." I chuckling,

"What about the boy?" She said, referring to Bellamy.

"Nothing, yet." I pushed the thought of Bellamy being dead into the back of my mind because I couldn't bear the thought of it.

It couldn't be true, it isn't true.

"Are you sure you don't want to change out of those clothes? You've had them on for the past month."

I still had on the clothes that I had on from the explosion. I didn't want to take them off, because I didn't want to let my past or my friends go.

"I can't — it feels like I'm not honoring my people."

"We are your people and so are they, Olivia. It's okay to be happy for once in your life." She smiled a genuine smile.

She was an older lady who knew that I didn't want to harm her or her family, she took me in. Almost like the mother I never had.

"I will go get you some clothes, make you look like how you are." She said, referring to my affiliation with the grounders. She saw my sword, seeing it would be perfect with you outfit.

I had on Bellamy's jacket, he gave it to me before we got into the huge fight over Raven and him.

It was a stupid fight that never should've blown up the way it did. I would rather him be right here and right now, then him be dead which he can't be.

I put my hand in my pocket, pulling out the nuts that Jasper had used a few months back to hallucinate. I popped one in my mouth, falling back onto the cot below me.