Lunch Time!

Hey guys!! :) So sorry i have not uploaded in awhile due to my surgery but i thought i would post a chappy! Just to inform you all i am writing this as i go along and i do not edit :) I hope you all have an epic day, please be sure to vote/comment and if i am lucky you will fan! :))) ENjoy!!

~~~~~~ How is everyones summer btw? Let me know in the comments!!!

The bell rang and everyone poured out of the room, me and Lewinski began to walk together.

"So who would of thought I would make a nerdfighter friend my first day?" I say smiling

"This is a sign that world suck is increasing and we must all band together and fight it! " he said making an awkward motion with his hand. We both laughed.

"Very big possibility, lots of world suck to reduce" I say thinking back to Dan and his dumb buddies. "I'm Emma by the way " I say extending my hand

"I'm Peter nice to meet you Emma" he says taking my hand and politely shaking it. "So you are going to lunch as well I presume?" he asked smiling, I pulled out my schedule partly ripping it. I hadn't noticed were I was going talking to him i kinda forgot..... Whoops.

"I am actually" I say happily

"I must warn you I sit with some very awesome people, that happen to be nerdfighters as well, well some at least none the less they are all awesome" he said with a very broad smile, I was so excited.

"Great! You are the first nerdfighter I have met that isn't online, this could quite possibly be the most amazing day of my life" I say as we walk into a huge lunch room.

People were everywhere. This school was divided up into different clicks. I personally thought that only happened in movies, my older sisters high school wasn't actually divided into clicks. Anyways, the jocks were all in the center with girls who had loads of paint on their faces surrounding them, I can only assume those are cheerleaders, if movies are right. In one corner there were girls who looked very conservative and boys too all eating lunch talking quietly, the other corner there where guys and girls dressed in black, all black and cool looking shirts that had names of bands I could recognize. And in the last corner there was Peters friends waving him over, the rest of the cafeteria was full of random people sitting wherever they please. We walked over to the circular table there sat 2 girls and 2 guys all eating lunch laughing.

"Greetings Peter! And person we have not met yet!" said one of the boys putting up the nerdfighter symbolic motion. Peter and I both return the gesture sitting down. We both packed a lunch, I mean who wants to wait in line for 20 minutes. Peter smiles at everyone. The girl with the blonde curly hair and blue eyes stared at him so in trance but whenever he looked at her she would quickly look away.

"This is Emma everyone she too is a nerdfighter" he says

The boy who first greeted us with curly red hair and bold green eyes speaks.

"hello Emma I am Max I am too a nerdfighter dftba" he said bowing his head. That guy was weirdly cool.

"Hi I am peter a nerdfighter and artist" said peter

"I'm Alex I am a nerd fighter and music fanatic" said the blonde curly haired girl.

"Hey! I am Sandy and I love your hair you are totally gorgeous! And sadly I am not a nerdfighter" she said in a really bubbly voice she had straight black hair and brown eyes. "Thank you" I say smiling I mean I personally do not think I am all that good looking but that was really sweet of her, I have brownish reddish hair its pretty short and a bit wavy, and I have clear blue eyes.

The next guy had freakishly long hair and looked like one of those old hipster guys.

"I am rain and I am not a nerdfighter but these guys are fucking awesome " he says hugging them. They all hug back laughing. They seemed so cool I was excited to get to talk to them, rain began to point out all the clicks "those are the Goths/emos, the bible group, the jocks and cheerleaders, and us the awesomeness at lunch." he said pointing to everyone of them. Labels always bugged me for some reason, we are all human.

"And everyone else just are freebees the just roam everywhere" I found the division of people kinda cliché and wrong.

"That's cool, I am Emma by the way and I like any kind of artsy things like drama, art, and music" I say smiling.

"Nice to meet you Emma, welcome!" the all said at once, I felt very greeted.

-----------------Authors note-------------

Hope you enjoyed! Please leave feedback!