<<Hadley is the one that raised Greyson instead of his mother, of course, they would be close foolish human>>

And once again, that annoying voice that replaced his sweet and innocent DalDal appeared.

Jess was beginning to get annoyed. 'Who even are you?'

He heard an exaggerated sigh before the mysterious system answered. <<I am System 7, ranked third overall on the system list. In first is System 1 and System 2>>

'But you're number 7? Where's System 3-6' According to Jess' limited knowledge, the higher the system number, the better the system?

<<System 3, System 4, System 5 and System 6 were all destroyed by the High God; they betrayed his trust and fell in love with their host, how disgusting>>

'So falling in love is a taboo amongst systems?'

<<Not forbidden but falling in love with your host is. Systems function the same as humans, we can be in relationships — both physical and romantic>>

Wow, didn't know that.

<<They even have their own version of a brothel and clubs, though the systems there are all low-class, even if it is a high-class place>>

'TMI System 7, TMI.' Jess was slightly disgusted by hearing that, even if he had been to strip clubs and the like on multiple occasions.

All of a sudden, he was zipped back to reality when Greyson — Hadley's brother — started pulling his hand and following Mikhail out of the classroom.

"Where are we going?" He asked in confusion, trailing behind Greyson who continued to encase his hand tightly.

Mikhail turned to look at the pair of brothers, pausing for a slight second. "We are going to the old studio and you're going to tell us why you came back all of a sudden."

'Well, shit.'

END CHAPTER

~~*~~

Word count according to Grammarly: 957

моя Прима-балерина? – My prima ballerina?

Привет, папа. – Hello, Papa.

Прима-балерина – Prima ballerina

I know, I know, I should have updated and I didn't but recently, I haven't been on Wattpad so much and have been focusing more on me and my life... Also been reading a lot of DBH fanfic and have run out of my favourite ships (Connor is my child)... 

Just look at my sweet angel. He's just so sweet and such a cutie.

It's really hard to find some good Connor x Kamski or Connor x RK900 fanfic that I haven't read yet

It's really hard to find some good Connor x Kamski or Connor x RK900 fanfic that I haven't read yet... Soz guys, I think of Hank & Connor as father and son.

Also just found this GMV for Far Cry 5 and I am ashamed to admit that I think Joseph is hot. (He's the one with the glasses)

Anyways, I have a story for you.

So basically we went to the Opera House to watch this play for school and after it, we kinda just lay and sunbaked/talked/stole our teacher's nice bag. But while we were there and waiting for the buses (we were honestly outside more than inside), we met these Japanese students on a trip through us waving at them and them waving at us. Basically, we were on the lower area of the Opera House (not where the restaurant and seating are; the platform thingy above that) and they were up top and it was just a bit of us waving. Then some came down and started taking pictures so one of our English teachers got on a protective dad mode and confronted them saying they couldn't just take pictures of us. I'm not the biggest fan of him but it's sweet that he did that.