Chapter 16

K i l l
o r
S a v e

K i l lo rS a v e

White Tiger = HoshiFox Thing = Hikari

White Tiger = Hoshi
Fox Thing = Hikari

Dark stuff going down in this kinda

~ Hoshi's Pov ~

" I think we should save him. " Nagisa said. Save, Koro~Sensei. " I really hate to spoil the mood, but I'm against it. " Rio said. " Same. I mean, we did come here to kill the octopus. " I said.

More talking. " Getting a tad full of your self chief. " Karma said. " I glared at Nagisa holding Karma's hand. " Besides, between you and me, your the gifted one. " Nagisa said.

I grabbed his collar angry. But Hikira yanked my hand. " You wanna go with him, you have to go threw me first. " she said. " I might actually take your offer on that. " I said.

When I saw Nagisa put Karma in a hold I ran over there but Hikari pulled me back. I let my ears and tail out and punched her in the gut. She went flying back but, when I reached them.

She had her ears and tail showing. Her teeth sharp, but mine is sharper. I was about to kick her in the gut again but she punched my gut.

I went under and grabbed her legs and threw her in a tree, breaking it I saw that Koro~Sensei was already here I hid my ears and tail.

Red Side

Chiba
Hayami
Taiga
Sugaya
Mimura
Kimura
Hazama
Itona
Hinata
Hoshi
Karma

Blue Side

Kaede
Kotaro
Okuda
Kanzaki
Yada
Isogai
Maehara
Sugino
Hikari
Nagisa

Began already. And I charged to find the 1 I want down, Hikari. I found her and shot at her. But she dogged and shot toward me.

She is mostly a gun girl, I was lucky to dodge. I jumped down shotting my gun at her soon I threw it on the ground.

15 minutes ago-

" Hoshi, babe. You're the only one who can get near Hikari. Can you get her out for me? " Karma asked. " I will. " I hugged him " For you. " he kissed me and I kissed back. We got in position