Chapter 8

B a s e b a l l

~ Hikari's Pov ~

" So where is Hoshi? " Karma asked. " She sent me a text and said she ran down the stairs and twisted her ancle so she can't come to school for 4 days. " I answered.

" Aw. " Karma pouted. We was going by the baseball practice and we was talking. Nagisa, Karma, Sugino, and I. Then they noticed Sugino.

Blab bla bla blab bla blaaab

" A baseball game, I aprove! " Koro~Sensei. " But where do we come in. It's only A-D. " he added. " We go in the end, sense it's all lopsided if we go in all together. " I said. " The girls do the basketball and the boys baseball. " Sugino said.

We the girls practice, coach by me. I was a good basketball player in my schools. Even here, 1st year and 2nd but I don't think I want basketball anymore. Besides that, I was coaching the 3-E girls to kick the basketball girl players butt! Koro~Sensei was doing the boys.

Soon the game came, the 8th day. Thursday,

Blab bla ba bla blab

The girls lost sadly, so we went to the baseball game with 3-E. Hoshi, was with us. " You got it Karma! " Hoshi yelled. " The 3-E us cheating, this is bogus. " some said.

How?! All I see is them up detracting the the main baseball team cheating not 3-E! CLINK. I punched the fence with anger.

" Oh come on, are you blink, the main is cheating. Maybe you in the books is making you dumb. Where are your nerd glasses and shouldn't you guys be studying? " I said.

" Excuse me but we should not be fighting. I do hope no violence will be going on. " a voice said. I looked to my right to see Hoshi. " Tsk. " I went to 3-E. " You should be helping 3-E. " was the last I said.

~ Hoshi's Pov ~

Ugh, stay as a role model that's all and smile. " I am so sorry. She easy gets mad. " I said with the smile. " No it's fine. " he said.

They all know I came down here for a role model. But I really didn't, of course a lie. To have grades like mine to place 2nd is hard to cover up. All Mr.Asano had to do was say I went down for a role model.

The boys won the baseball game. The awkward thing is to see Koro~Sensei as a baseball. It kinda gave me the chills, 100% going to give me nightmares.

" Karma, you was good. Sadly I could only see you for awhile. I had to apologize for a little incident. But you was super cool! " I said smiling. " Thanks Hoshi. " he said messing with my hair.

I have to keep me being a meif'wa a secret. Being 1% of my kind, leads to kidnapping and the black market. It is scary. I did have issues when I was a kid with being me. But I learned to keep it in.

I mean, it's not a law I have to keep it a secret. When it went to a 10% in the world for the meif'wa it was terrible. They started to make us slaves and well, it was not good.

So the meif'was started to kill themselves to take to the misery lives they knew that was going to happen soon for them by humans.

So we the 1%, keeps our distance for our sake. I do as well. I don't want to get close to anyone so I stay on gaurd. I don't even know about 3-E. Yes they seen me, but still, keep gaurd for good reasons.

First Love ( Karma X OC ) - COMPLETEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें