Chapter 11

A s s a s s i n a t i o n
A t t e m p t

~ Karma's Pov ~

We was on the boat and arrived at the island. " Hoshi! " I heard. I looked back to see Hikari jumping on Hoshi. " Ah! " Hoshi fell on the floor. " What is i- " Hoshi was cut off but Hikari pulling her by the arm. " I'm being kidnapped! " Hoshi yelled.

The heck just happened? Oh well 1 way to get off the boat. I looked around and saw everyone doing the plan, so I joined them. But 2 girls was gone. I saw Nagisa blushing like crazy.

~ Hoshi's Pov ~

" Ow, what is it Hikari. You know I hate being dragged around, like legit. " I said as she let go of my arm. " I need help! " " Go ask someone else. " I said.

" I just got a love confession. " she lowly said.

I looked at her. " We both know I suck at love advice. " I said pulling my body up to sit down. " Please. " she said. " I said no, what so you think I got a, love advice brain. Psh, hell no. " I said. " I need help!!! " she whinned.

" Ugh! Who is it? " I asked. " ...uh.. " she had no word to say. " Tell me or I'm leav- " " Nagisa. " she said blushing. I stared at her. " Do you like him? " I asked. " I love him. But I ran away! " she said crouching down.

" Dang, harsh as much. " I said. " ... " she said nothing. " Just go up and tell hi- " " I don't want to be alone. I'm scared. " she said as I realized that she was crying. " Jezze. Fine come on, let's go. " I said and took her hand.

I saw Nagisa and I ran to him. " Nagi! " I yelled hopping on his back. " O-oh, Hoshi. " he said as he was on the ground. " Nagi, I heard you, *whispers in ear, confessed to Hikari. " I said.

His faced blushed and I got pulled off of him. I looked to see Hikari. " Uh, Nagisa, I was embarrassed, but, I do like, no, love you. " Hikari said and dropped me on the ground.

" So, will you date me? " he asked. " Yes. " Hikari smiled and kissed him, everyone looked at them. " That was to simple. " I said walking to the bar, sadly, I couldn't help.

It is all around water, and the only thing I volunteered to give support. I walked in and a guy gave me tons of drinks. But 1, was purple. The rest, was orange. I decided to drink the purple one and it was good so I drank it all.

There was more drinks for the class, and I accidentally drank ALOT. I mean alot. There was like, 1 for each student. Then my stomach started to hurt. It must be the drinks, drinking to much.😓

BOOM!!!!!!!!!

I looked over to see the place everyone was at, was gone. I ran over and saw no one. " GUYS! " I yelled. They then popped up. I saw Karma. " K- " " Okuda. " he said and helped her swim. (💔)

I walked in. " Did we do it? " " Look! " Hikari pointed over to see a ball thing. Then my stomach hurted even more.

Bla blah blab

" Yeah, I'm sorry guys, there was only a few they gave me. " I lied not wanting to sound mean to hog the drinks in my stomach. " No its fine. Did you at least have 1? " Nagisa asked.

" Yeah I did Nagi. I actually got 2. 1 was for testing the taste and the other was for me^^ " I answered.

I saw Kaede talking to Hikari. I ran to them and they noticed me. " Hoshi. " they both smiled. " Guys, I'm in love with someone. " I said. " Who!? " the yelled. " Shush! " I was ready.

" It's uh, Karma. Don't tell anyone. " I whispered. " We swear we won't. " they said. " Thanks, but, I don't know. I think he likes Okuda. " I said. " Hoshi, I wanted to ask you something. " we heard.

We looked back to see, Okada. " Yes? " I asked. " Well, I'm going to tell Karma I like him now. And I was hoping you would stay away. " she said bluntly. " Yes! Uh, we are friends and only friends. " I chocked, she ran away happy to Karma.

" You're spouse to say no! " the 2 behind me slapped my head. " Did I just lose, my love? " I asked turning back to them. My eyes was going blurry and I wiped my eyes. " You okay? " they asked.

Then everyone dropped. We looked at them, shocked, scared. Then Karasuma got a call. The call ended and he said it came from the drink. Nagisa ran to me.

" Hoshi! " he yelled. " Hoshi, you had 2! " he yelled.  " YOU HAD 2?! " Hikari yelled my ear. I looked at Nagisa he was so blurry. " I'm fine as ever, don't worry, I got good, driiiiiinking pooooiiison skills. " I said.

" You su- " " I haven't fell Nagi. I'm fine. " I smiled. We helped the students and Okuda and Karma went outside, together.