Chapter 3

A l l e y w a y

~ Hikari's Pov ~

" Wake up, Hoshi. " I said shaking her. She was asleep on the desk. " Mid terms, are, the worst. " she said. Study all night and day, this girl. " Hey, Hikari do you want to be in our group? " I looked to see Nagisa.

" Sure, who is in it? " I asked. " Me, you, Karma, Kaede, Sugino, Okuda, and Kanzari. " he said. " Oh wait, I don't want to leave Hoshi behind. " I said. " Don't worry, Karma is persuading her to co- " " REALLY!? " we looked to see Hoshi with stars in her eyes.

 " Don't worry, Karma is persuading her to co- " " REALLY!? " we looked to see Hoshi with stars in her eyes

" Karma, I don't want to be a burden though. " she started to be gloomy in the corner. " Your not a burden. There is a lot of food I can buy you. " he said. She jumped on Karma's back and the smile we saw was back on.

" Karma! You're the best! " she squeezed him. But started to chock him. " Soon I wouldn't and be dead. " he said. She let go and got off. Well that is how we got invited to the Nagisa group.

Time a skippa

Nagisa,
Karma,
Kaede,
Sugino,
Okuda,
Kanzari,
Hoshi,
Hikari

Seat arrangements-

Sugino, Kanzari, Karma, Okuda
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
Kaede, Nagisa, Hikari, Hoshi

~ Hoshi's Pov ~

We was going on the train and saw Asano. " Gakushū. " I said he looked at me. " Hoshi! " he hugged me. " You did a great risk of going down to 3-E. But everyone still knows you went down there for a role model. " he whispered in my ear.

" Thanks Gakushū. " I said. " Oh and uh, don't go near Karma. He is bad trouble, he is going to break you. " he whispered once more in my ear. " He saved my life. " I said.

He looked at me and walked up to Karma. Everyone was in the train. " Look, this is the only time I'm doing this. " Gakushū bowed. " Thanks for saving Shishi. " he walked in the train. " Big softy. " I whispered.

In the train

The girls was going to get snacks but I did not want to get up. Okuda went by Karma and I looked at the  disgusting scene. Karma smiled at her and heart felt like it just got stabbed. He looked at his cards and looked at me. I smiled at him and did he....

Gakushū was right.

We got off the train and we was doing blab bla blab. We went in the alleyway and soon guys came out. I looked at the guys behind us, and upfront of us.

" Why? " I asked as I dropped down. " Why does there have to be NO hot guys come on! If there was I'd be gladly to go with you. But look at you, you look like a little pig and a goose had a child. Big mistake! Hahahahaha!!! " I started to laugh.

Karma put down a guy and another went to Karma with a blade. I got the wrist with the knife and tighten my grip hearing a small snap. " Don't touch my master. " I said. " Let go of me! " I looked to see Kaede. " K- " " What did I tell you. "

I saw Karma get hit by a guy and others came. " Stay away from him! You can't even do 1 v 1. So sad! " I yelled kicking a guy in the head. " Master! " I yelled going over to Karma but my hand got grabbed. " Shi. " he said.

Bang, something hard hit my head and I fell on the ground. I saw Hikari fall soon too.

I woke up in a small place. But, I was upside-down.

" Excuse me, but, I can die like this

" Excuse me, but, I can die like this. " I said feeling sick. " We just want pictures. " he said. " Oh, I did that all the time so I'm fine. " I said and cut the rope. " Nuded. " he said. " Middle school girl. " one said.

" Heh? Yeah. " I said and just stripped. I went over to Hikari and dropped the knife in her hand. I got the middle school outfit on first. A guy got the phones and started to take pictures.

~ Hikari's Pov ~

I cut the girls ropes and saw that Hoshi was smiling taking pictures. Soon the boys came. " Where is Hos- " " Tada! " Hoshi spun out with a small dress that was purple. " Oh hey gu- "

" Hoshi, what are you doing? " Karma asked. " They asked for pictures and she was doing some. "I said. Bla blab bla blab. Soon we got out of that place and went to the hotel thing.