Chapter One

Chapter One

I stared into the mirror of the bathroom. Why had I agreed to come to this party anyway? My best friend since I was little invited me to house party she was having. I thought it was going to be this little party with a handful of people. Boy was I wrong! This party is crazy! There are more people in this house than there are is some small towns. I’m not a social person. I’m not a fan of crowded places but now that there are so many people here, I’m not that comfortable. I lost sight of Ella, this lovely party thrower, and got lost. I struggled my way into the bathroom closing the door behind me. I turned the water on splashing it onto my hot face. I took a deep breath pulling the short dress farther down my legs as it rode up. Ella thought it would be enjoyable to dress me for the party. It really is a pretty dress, but it’s too short. Damn little black dress. I heard a knock at the door telling me someone else wanted in. “One minute.” I called so they could hear over the music. I gave myself a quick pep talk before walking back into the chaos.

“Enjoying the party?” A voice called into my ear making me jump.

“Dammit Kellan!” I yelled smacking him. He smiled and laughed at me. Kellan is Ella’s older brother. We didn’t grow up together really, but he was there. He was that annoying big brother type person. He was always there to annoy us every time I was over, which was more than I was at my own house. He always had the most beautiful copper colored eyes. He gave me a half smile pulling me out of the way as a group of drunken people came pushing by to get to the back porch. “Careful Char.” He said his hold on my arm loosening slightly. My dress had ridden up again as I pressed against his body.

“Thanks.” I said breathless as I left the denim of his jeans against my upper thighs. I looked up at him as he looked down and cleared his throat.

“No problem.” I watched his Adam’s apple move as he swallowed.

“You look amazing tonight, Charlotte.” I blushed pulling back to pull as the dress to make it longer.

“Charlie!” I looked up as Ella came running over. “I’ve been looking everywhere for you Girl!” She huffed. Kellan moved back from me as his sisters eyes landed on him. “What are you doing, Kelly?” She giggled. Oh she’s drunk.

“Ella, how much have you drunken?” I smiled as she handed me her red cup.

“Not enough!” She yelled laughing. “I’m only tipsy! I want to be drunk!”She waved at me as she ran off to go to her friends. I shook my head.

“She’s crazy.” Kellan laughed as I took a sip from the beer in the cup. He looked down at me as I finished off the cup. “You want another?” I nodded as he took my hand leading me into the kitchen to get another. He laced his fingers through mine as he put more beer into my cup from the keg.

“Don’t you think your parents will notice the kegs?” I called over the music as it is in the next room.  He shook his head.

“I’m going to get rid of them before they get back. They’re going to be in Texas on that business trip.” I nodded. I knew that. His parents gave me a job after I graduated from High School at their business. I’m still working there. They’re helping me pay for online classes. I guess it’s because they don’t have a kid to take on the business if something happens to them, god forbid. Ella is going to into the Make-up and styling business while Kellan is doing Kellan things. Being a man whore and a firefighter. I guess they didn’t want in on the security business. Their oldest, well, I’m not sure what he does. I haven’t seen him in a while. I answered him but he shook his head leaning it next to me.

“I know. I booked their tickets. They get back tomorrow night.” It was only a quick conference as they left yesterday. I breathed in Kellan’s scent. He had the smell of a campfire and old spice. I ran my hand down his chest as the beer started to go to my head giving me the desire and courage to. I gulped down my drink and giggled as Kellan watched me. “You want some?” He put his mouth on my drink as I tipped it back for him.

“I never noticed how blue your eyes were till now.” He said filled the cup again. I smiled at him not caring that I knew my dress was ridding up again.

“They don’t compare to those copper ones you got.” I took a gulp from my beer. “Mine are nothing compared to yours.” I went to put my drink down only to trip and smack my head on the counter. “Ow.”

“Charlie! You alright?” I felt his big hands on my waist as I was lifted off the ground and sitting me on the counter. I groaned as Kellan moved the hair out of my face to look at my forehead. “Charlie?” I winced when he pressed a paper towel to cut.

“Ouch.” I smacked at him. I opened my eyes to see him smiling at me. “What?”

“You’re a light weight.” He laughed dodging my hands as I went to smack him. He pulled my arms in front of me making his face only inches from mine.

“You smell really nice.” I whispered as I felt his breath on my face. I watched as his face came to mine and his lips brushed against mine. “Kellan…” I gasped as he pulled back.

“Do you want to go somewhere more private?” He whispered pulling at the zipper on my short dress.  I nodded holding on him as he lifted me off the counter and wrapped my legs around his waist.

“You have no idea.” I said as he kissed my neck walking me up the staircase. I kissed at his neck as he got passed all the people making out around us. He pushed his door open and laid me on the bed before locking the door. He pulled off his shirt before making his way back to me.

“I’ve waited all night to do this.” He mumbled before wrapping his arms around me to pull the zipper of my dress down pulling off my shoulders so I was just in my bra. He laid me back pulling at my dress making me giggle and lift my hips so I was lying in just my bra. He blinked clearing his throat running his fingers over my hips.

“Why do you think I kept pulling it down?” I giggled unclipping my bra letting it fall from my shoulders. “Your sister said I couldn’t have any lines.” He shook his head as I got my hand in the loop of his jeans and pulled his towards me.

“Well later I’ll have to thank my sister.” He leaned down to kiss me and pull at my bottom lip with his teeth. I pulled at his button and pulled his zipper down. I raised my eye brow at him. “Sometimes I like to be free.” He smiled at me as I pulled his jeans down. He moved back onto the bed leaning above me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he moved my thighs apart.

“I don’t think you know how long I waited for this.” I whimpered as his hips thrust forward slowly till his hips met mine. “Oh Kellan.” I gripped onto his back tightly kissing his chest digging my nails into his back…..

I woke up around 3 when Ella threw everyone out of the house. I rubbed my eyes looking around the bed. Kellan had the sheet pulled up to his hips. I felt the throbbing in my head starting off. I groaned and lay back down. I felt hands pulling me back to a hard body making me snuggle up to it. I pulled the sheets closer to us. I love the warmth I’m getting from Kellan’s bare body. It quickly put me back to sleep.

The next time I woke up I knew I was alone. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. Our clothes were still over the floor. The bed was a mess some our night of sex. I pulled the sheet to me and looked to see if Kellan was in his bathroom attached to the room. He wasn’t. I looked for his keys and cellphone on the nightstand –which had been doing since he could drive-but they weren’t there. Maybe he just went out for a little bit. Yeah, that what he did. I looked at the clock on the nightstand. 10 o’clock. I had a class at 5, but I knew I’d be up by then no matter how much I’d drunk.  I opened Kellan’s dresser and pulled out a t-shirt of his. I slipped it on and sat back on the bed. If he just went out, he’d be back soon. He had to be. I waited. I waited for hours. I finally gave up hope of him coming back at 3. I felt the tears hours ago. I picked up my dress and slipped back on my heels before making my way out of the house. I couldn’t face Ella to tell her. I bet she even thinks I left last night.

I got into my car and sped away from the house. I’d been used. I should have known. I always knew Kellan was a man whore. He’s always been since we were little. I fell for it and now I was one of the girls who were getting her heart broken. I pulled up to my apartment and got out getting my keys quickly before someone saw me. This was my fault. I fought the tears till I was inside before slipping down the door and crying till I couldn’t cry anymore as my eyes hurt too much…..