alternate ending :D

This takes place when Jinyoung came back home in the wrong time.

(Jaebeom's POV)

"Jinyoung?"

"H-hyung what are you doing here?" Jinyoung stuttered.

"Oh, just.. some inspection." I said unsure

My senior looks at me and realize that i feel uncomfortable so we took our leave right after i said that.

That evening was terrifying. I can't believe that Jinyoung was there. What if the suspicion was right. Is jinyoung really ... NO! I wasn't supposed to think negatively. But all of the evidence matches.

We were writing our report that night and it would be processed tomorrow morning. We have contacted our team leader and he decided to process it as soon as possible.

Now I lay on my bed. What if Jinyoung really did that. I wonder how to arrest him without hurting him... and myself. I can't sleep at all. Then i received a phone call.

(Jinyoung POV)

After what has happened we went through a huge fight. Obviously Youngjae and Bam bam complained about my decision to let the investigator live. I mean i love him. Even though i've rejected him. Still!

I told them to stay calm and let me cover all of this shady business of ours. They still insist on killing him themselves but I hold them back. In the end they gave up and ask me the plan to escape jail.

I know that we have got the permission to stop doing this job and continue to pursue our dream. That's why there is no way i would ruin this all for them.

A sacrifice has to be made though.

I called Jaebeom hyung that night. He answered right away. Sadly, he prefers to meet in the morning because tomorrow would be hectic. I know why. I know those tone of Jaebeom when he speaks with uncertainty.

But i thought he said he will protect me. It's not like i'm being a real asshole right now and trying to use his kindness for my own business. But, I don't think he would even want to meet me tomorrow. I'm so stressed out so I did text him to meet me at the park in front of our orphanage. It's not that close from where we are residing but not that far either. I told him that i'll wait even if he comes in the morning.

It's a damn cold night. The street was dead. I sat on the bench next to me is a dim road light. I rub my hands trying to keep myself warm. No sign of other living. I waited for a good 15 minutes. When I hear a fast paced footsteps.

He did come.

"H-hey" I said stuttering because of the cold.

"How long has you been here?"

"Around.. 15 minutes? Not long"

"You should just waited till morning."

"You did come here though"

"You know i would that's why you texted me."

"You can come in the morning and I will still be here"

"You know I won't let you wait that long. That's also why," Jaebeom paused for a second "you text me that right ? because you know that I love you so much that I wouldn't reject your request."

Sigh. He hits all the right spots. It hurts that he knew that and yet he still come here.

"You are right." I said weakly.

I let him sit beside me. We sat for a while in silence. I wanted to talk sooner but i can't the words wouldn't come out.

"You didn't use your lenses today. It's better that way." He said trying to break the silence. But i'm not saying anything i just nod slightly. Not long after that it's a complete silence again

"So what is it you are trying to tell me? If there is none then you should just get back home. You'll catch a cold" he said breaking the silence again and also shortening my time to arrange a proper sentence.

I didn't reply. I can't. What should i tell him. I call him here without speech preparation. I don't even know what i'm going to tell. That i also love him but i can't reciprocate the feeling. That i wanted him to stay. That i wanted him more than anything. That i wanted him to understand my situation. That i wanted him to be mine? My mind is a mess.

I still haven't answer him. So he stands leaving the bench.

"Then i'm going home. You should too, Jinyoung." He said voice full of concern.

He stands there not leaving. Waiting for an answer i didn't dare to give. He then sighed for one last time and moving his legs. I involunteerly take his wrist to stop him.

"hyung"

He stopped and turn back to look at me again. So I braven myself and told him what i wanted to say this whole time. I stare back straight into his beautiful eyes.

"I am the murderer."

I SWEAR THIS WILL HAVE A HAPPY ENDING BUT AAAA I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE IT there will be part 2 >.< i just ran out of ideas now :(