chapter 17

(Jinyojng POV)

Its been a while since I last meet Jaebeom. Currently there is a lot murder requests. Jaebeom hyung also said that he is busy with his personal investigation. He seemed so happy to do that somehow.

But today we're going to meet up and i'm so happy. I chose my cloth which is never too fancy. Its just a plain black long sleeved T shirt and a skinny jeans which by the way makes my peach looks better.

We met up at the usual coffee shop. And i waited for 35 minutes now and he still hasn't came. Then there is this weird thing happened. WHY IS HE SITTING IN FRONT OF ME WHO ARE YOU?!

"Do you mind if I sit here?"

"Umm.. actually there is someone sitting there."

"Well is the someone here?"

"He is on the way."

"Well he's not here yet then. I'll go away when he's here."

"There are plenty empty seat"

"I want to get to know you."

"Freaks" Jinyoung thought.

"Shall we exchange phone number?" the stranger continued.

"No"

"Aww I've been adoring you since you got here. Please after that I wont bother you."

Is he really not going to bother me again? I mean I can just give him my number then block it if he ever texted or called me. I decided to give him my number.

"Thanks! By the way my name is seojoon"

"Ri-right. Now please stop bothering me."

"Well I told you I will be here until the friend of yours come."

I was thinking of switching seat but he hold my wrist and tell me not to. I was frustrated what did he want?!

"Ugh! Whatever just don't talk to me"
I sit back on my sofa.

(Jaebeom POV)

I work late yesterday we were minimizing the probability of same phone number in both victims. Surprisingly there is a lot same number. I never know both of them are that connected. I sleep over in my senior's apartment for this.

And here I am. Waking up super late. And I just remember I had a date with Jinyoung. He's going to hate me. I hurriedly take care of myself and excuse myself. But of course he just had to stop me before going.

"Meeting your girlfriend?

"No, its a friend"

"You do like her though."

"Umm, what?"

"You know that i study human behavior she must be really important."

"Yea. He is. And if you will excuse me now because you know he might be really important." I said dead on.

"Haha you are right. Goodluck and don't forget to tell him if you actually did love him that way. He might drift further if you don't"

Senior's words play on repeat in my head. Do I really like Jinyoung in that way? He is a brother to me of course I love him.

I want to text him but me being me. I fucking left my phone in my senior's apartment. Fuck. I run to the nearest bus station and then go to the cafe. I'm 53 minutes late. Omg i hope he's still here. I went inside and saw Jinyoung having ... a guest? I don't know. I mean why is he holding his wrist that way?!

No i'm not mad at all.

I approached them and just when i reached there Jinyoung stood up grab my hand and pull me out of the cafe.

Now I'm bracing myself for spat. But that never came he just keep walking until we're quite far from the cafe. He then tell me about the creepy guy. And now I am mad. I told him not to worry about him and if he ever did come towards him again I'll lock him up somehow.

Jinyoung laughs and shrug it off since he knew I can't just do that with law regardless my job. After a while he then mention my lateness. I told him the truth behind it and he let it go for today.

We walked through the park and end up sitting on a bench. The place was calming enough but anxiety starting to hit me. I remembered what my senior and Jackson and Mark implicitly said that I have to be honest with my feeling.

I have been thinking about this for a while. I also texted Jackson about what happened and he convinced me once again that I actually really did love Jinyoung. He said I am never jealous when hot guys or girls hitting on him. And I also consider Jackson my brother. This whole feeling is so confusing but I know somewhere deep within me, I love him. I just don't want to admit it just yet.

"Hey Nyoung-ah"

"Hmm?"

"What do you think about guys who did crime for good?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know for example like robbin hood. Or you know kill when the subject is a criminal too."

"Hmm, I don't know hyung. Maybe it is wrong but I think for the killer himself he might be think that its the rigt thing to do or.. he just didn't have the choice."

"Everyone has a choice."

"Well, not everyone has the perfect life you are having hyung."

"Thats... my life isn't perfect.."

"Well not going to deny that further more since we come from the same orphanage." Jinyoung answered with a small chuckle

"By the way jinyoung-ah... I don't mean to offend you .. I know that I have asked you this before.. but its been months since our first encounter in the cafe."

I looked at Jinyoung and he is listening tentatively even though his eyes are looking forward to the direction of the little pond in front of our bench. Its like he's waiting on what I'm about to say.

"You know.. why don't you be a little bit confident with your real eye colors? I mean this is not to offend you okay don't take it to the wrong way." I said in panic since I know somehow this is a sensitive statement for Jinyoung.

"Well hyung.. I've been using colored lenses for all time so everyone thought this is my real eye color. I don't see the point of changing it back."

I suddenly have the instant courage of holding Jinyoung face. I put both of my hands to his cheek and softly turning his head toward my direction for this not so important intense talking.

"But I love your eyes." I .. just.. said.. that.. omg my face is burning.

Jinyoung looked so shocked about it. I was going to take my words back and said 'but it is also alright if you love your brown eyes.' But that sentence never come. Yet I unconciously said it. My first ever confession.

"No, I mean it's not just the eyes. I love you Jinyoung."

And that is the exact moment when I know I messed up everything.

Sorry for the super late update.. >.< i think this book will be finished in the next 7 chapters xD lol lets see >.<