chapter 15

(Third POV)

Jinyoung went back home and was being hurried by Youngjae and Bam bam. They have to talk about the plan on today's killing and also some background information of the man. I'm sorry I mean woman.

"So it's a girl today?" Jinyoung ask in disbelief

"Yea her criminal record is quite high." YoungJae answered him.

"I can't believe that she would really did that."

"Everyone do bad things hyung, just like us." Bam bam said while stroking his cat's fur which is his routine before going anywhere leaving his cat. Yea people may not believe that we actually care more towards animals than human being.

"That's not wrong"

Jinyoung noticed the awkward tension between them like they were in a fight or something. He never felt this way before today. There is something wrong about them.

"So anything going on?"

"Not really, lets do the work and talk later hyung." Bam bam said. He let go of his cat.

The murder this time was quite harder than the last one. Ever since the funding minister was found dead most of strong people are paying for a lot security system.

They get in swiftly like always. Didn't get caught. This time though Jinyoung left his phone at home. Not going to risk anything.

They finished their job cleanly as always. No trace at all.

They went back right after the killing. When it comes to the job they have always divide the job. Bam bam is the one who swiftly found all of the blind spot. YoungJae do the hacking of personal information, every information to be exact. And the killing was done by Jinyoung. It always went perfect. Wait not always there is that one incident that already happened to ruin their perfectly clean killing record.

They washed up and Jinyoung was getting ready for bed when Youngjae called him to the dining room. Once again the atmosphere was so heavy.

"What is it?" Jinyoung break the silence.

"So how are you going to cover up that notification ringtone." YoungJae said in a super monotone voice

"Well, they wont get any clue even if they know about the notification"

"Even if? You meant that they already know right?"

"What do you mean they know?"

"The police knew." YoungJae said dead on.

Jinyoung put a confused look. One wondering where Youngjae knew that the polices knew that already but it's youngjae so its not that impossible for him to know.

"Hyung, you should stop playing dumb. We knew already. And that date of yours.. is he your boyfriend or something?" Bam bam adds.

I still can't believe did they followed me to places? No way i didn't spot them not one a bit. Youngjae rolled his eyes in annoyance

"So what helps did you offer to him again? Will you really help him uncovering us?" Youngjae said in judging manner.

"What are you guys talkin-"

Just by that moment youngjae throw tracker monitor and it Jinyoung just come to the realization of the amount of distrust.

Jy: you guys.. put .. a tracker.. on me.. a fucking.. recording tracker.

Yj: you've been way too distracted hyung!

Bb: true i don't mind you having love affair but..

Jy: they didn't even find us! They got no single supporting clue that could catch us!