chapter 13

(Jaebeom POV)

After going home I immediately text Jinyoung if he wants to meet up tomorrow. It's a heartwrecking time of my life. What if he can't go tomorrow. Wait. I should not be this worked up just to see an old friend!

(Jinyoung POV)

I woke up this morning and went to prepare myself with the what i wish i could call 'date'. I wore my best outfit which happened to be my blue sweater with the skin hugging jeans. Bam bam gave me a disgusted look.

"What the fuck? Who wore that shitty clothing to dates?" He said.
"This is great! Your fashion is too much!" I defend
"Whatever probably she will dump you before the date even start."
"Yah! Its just a coffee date!"
"So it is a date?" Youngjae suddenly join the conversation.
"No! I mean. Ugh!"
"Just remember not to let her disturb our work!"

Bambam and Youngjae left the living room. I can tell that Youngjae is still salty about that incident. Sigh. I should really stop letting him distracting me. I go to Bam's room and ask him an important matter.

"Is my outfit really shitty?"

(Jaebeom POV)
I get in the cafe and waited for a while. I mean a lot. I get here an hour earlier. Did I seemed too eager? Oh well it's not like I care. actuay i care a lot.

Mark judged me with his eyes. Which literally said 'did you really have to be here at this time? We barely open and still preparing'.

"You know if you're not my friend i'll kick you out" Mark said annoyed
"But I am your friend" I winked at him and he just sighed.

I thought today was going to be perfect when the most un-anticipated human alive came. Hyuna. Why is she here did she already finishes her study in the US?

Well you see, Hyuna is Mark's sister's, Grace, bestfriend. She tags along her most of the time in the past and get along quite well with Mark. Mark happened to be my friend then she came into my life too.

Its not that she's annoying but she's too pushy. We first met when I'm in highschool. Yes I met Mark in highschool i were first year, Mark in his second and she is in her third. Being the cheerleader team captain she then pursue her dream to the US. Thats when we lose contact and somehow its relieving for me.

And now she's here, sitting in front of me. I wanted to escape now.

"Hey! Long time no see. Do you miss me?"
"Not really."
"Ouch that hurts."

Thankfully Mark joined the conversation. Can't never ask for a better bestfriend.

"What are you doing here Hyuna?"
"Can't I come to your cafe? Thats mean Mark. You guys are so mean!"
"Whatever I'm going back to the counter people are coming"

Did I said he's my bestfriend?! I take that back. He just left me!

"By the way Jaebeom. Listen to your noona"
"What is it?" I rolled my eyes.
"There is someone who has been following me since the airport. He's still following me even until now. Please help me. Before I get in the cafe he said he will wait until I gave him my phone number. He is such a creep. So I told him I'm meeting my boyfriend. I was going to ask Mark but people were coming, and you look older. Pleasee."
"I don't know noona"
"Please help me with this one! We are friend"
"Ugh, fine. Just this once and don't bother me again!"
"Okay" she said with her face lightened up.

So I stand up and went to the front counter to face him. I stand in front of him with an intimidating degrading look on my face.

"So I've been told you are following her?" I said with an intimidating tone that thank God I had.
"Tch, who are you anyway?"
"Didn't she told you already? That I am her boyfriend. So stop bothering my girlfriend."
"You know even if you talk with the so made up intimidating voice i won't buy it"

He seemed pissed off but he still stands there. Hyuna comes to me and put her hands on my arms saying in an annoying tone like she always had so the guy could just give up.

H: you see, i don't want to talk to you and my boyfriend is angry so please just go home
Random Guy(RG): no way, he didn't even look like he loves you, I can give you better life.

I sighed and look to the direction of the door. And. There. Is. Jinyoung. Great. Mark saw the things that happened. He panics. But he can't do anything.

Know what's even better? Jinyoung joined the conversation.

Jy: Oh hyung! Don't know you got a girlfriend already, haha

I scartch my neck and awkwardly laughed a little. I really don't know what to say.

H: yes, we've been in relationship for 2 years now. Right beommie?
Jb: y-yea..

I stare at Jinyoung's eyes to tell him that this is not true but his eyes didn't even show any emotion not a bit! It's still the same calming eyes but, it looks colder now.

RG: ugh! Whatever it's not like you are beautiful anyway! Bitch.

He then go away. I immediately let go of her hands.

(Jinyoung POV)

Jy: haha congratz hyung!

Seeing the scene makes me extremely sad. I don't even know why. I mean i should be happy for my hyung. I really want to kill this girl. No Jinyoung she is not a target. Remember you only kill bad poeple in request. Oh how much I wish someone hates her and wants her dead and they know my boss. I shluld stop having dark thoughts.

Jy: did she just got here hyung? I have never seen her.
Jb: yea she just arrived today.
Jy: ohh, should we just re arrange our meeting? I mean you must want to spend time with her.. i guess
H: That sounds great Jae!
Jb: no! I mean just go home noona, you problem had already been fixed!
H: well finee. Bye Mark!!

She then waves her hand to Mark and Jaebeom. Yes go away, and never come back!

"You look uncomfortable hyung" I said as i looked at Jaebeom.
"She is not my girlfriend! Please believe this."
"You know it doesn't matter if she is or isn't right? What does it had to do with me anyway, haha"

Oh, yes Jinyoung it does matter a lot to you. I was worried if my statement sounds super faked. I mean I don't want to see her like EVER AGAIN. I'm a little bit relieved when Jaebeom hyung said that. But can I really trust him this time? What if he breaks my trust again?

Damn! It took long to update i guess. I got writting block. And sorry for the sappy drama. It will get better ;^; i'm just trying to find the right part to connect events so it could lead to the ending i wanted. (Lol when you have the ending but you don't know how to reach that ending. Please relate to the struggle xD) anyway I love you guys for keep reading this i think its a boring story though the development are way to slow xD tell me what you think 💕