chapter 5 (jinyoung)

I still can't believe Jaebum-hyung broke his promises. But oh well, reality is reality. Most of the care taker said i lost the light in my eyes. Nah what do they know about my eyes. I bet they never even look at me in the eyes.

Ever since Jaebum left, I started to defend myself a little more. And what i mean by defending myself is, not to care about anything they did, walk past them without making eye contact, never look scared when they are approaching, never fight back when they hit me. Sigh. I am such a looser.

I turned 10 today. Well i don't really celebrate my birthday anymore, its not that meaningful anyway.

I passed my day, months by months. Many kids got adopted. There are also new kids coming. I am the oldest one in this orphanage now. Really even the new kids are afraid of me. The difference is they are afraid to start bullying. Not that i did that to them anyway. I ignored them.

Something weird is going to happen today. I just have the hunch. Whatever though, I am still as soul less as yesterday. No difference.

"Jinyoungie. Someone wants to meet you"

I walked to the office room and found a tall man standing. His face looks scary. I stay quiet as always.

"Jinyoung, this is Mr Han, he is going to be your new family." Mrs. Jung said.

I give no reaction at all. To be honest i don't care if i'm ever going to be axopted or not. Or which family I get. So I just nod.

"You should welcome your father"
"It's alright it might be a little awkward for him, suddenly going to spend live with a stranger." The man cut Mrs. Jung. And he lowered himself, he squad so he is shorter than me now. I looked down on him. Literally!

"Yes. That's what I'm searching for. You are going to be my best son!" He said with a smirk.

Again i didn't say anything. All of this doesn't mean anything. I swear i want to just end this meeting and whatever happen, happened.

One of the care taker helped me packing my bag. I put in my books. Yes i bought the book myself. The orphanage library's books sucks. Well, sorry not sorry my books are priorities, it takes 1/3 my case.

I get in the black car. This was pretty cool. But i have no interest in cars so i read my book along the way to my new house.

We stopped in this somewhat underground place i don't even know. It looked so .... bad. No i can't complain! This is going to be my life for the rest of my days.

"Don't be dishearted of the exterior son, I promise the place will be better than what you see."

I stared at him. Promise. I hate that word. I am carefully going down the almost broken stairs at the end of the stair -- which by the way takes forever to finish -- is a door .. a broken one. It look dirty and dusty.

"Welcome your new home kiddo!" The man said while opening the door.

My eyes went wide. Damn. This is 100 times better than i imagined! I looked up at the high ceiling. There is a huge crystal lamp in the middle of it. In the middle of the room is a white grand piano. The left of it is a mini bar. Woa this house is amazing.

Lol. You thought i would say that right? Nah, sorry to bring it to you but it's just a normal house. A little bit darker and there is kitchen, bed rooms, and toilets. Yea normal house but underground.

"Well sorry if i let you down i tought this will look better than the stairs." He said with a clumsy smile.

"I don't mind." I said coldly.

"You see, we are not going to sleep here. This is a hiding place"

"You trust me with your hiding place?"

"YOUR. Hiding place. It's not mine"

"Why should i get one."

"Well just imcase you need it in the future. Now lets go to our real house."

🤘🤘🤘

Now this is my real house. He opened the door. I was welcomed by a group of .. kid around my age... oh gosh why.

"These are your brothers, and you are going to share room with Youngjae."

"Hello! I'm Youngjae!" The kid suddenly talk with a high pitch voice and blinding smile. Why am I here again? I'm starting to regret.

"This is Bam Bam .. he's going to be in your room too."

What a weird name. I think to myself.

"Don't judge my name! Even if you don't speak it out! I know! I can read minds!" The kid yelled.

Oh gosh this house is full of loud kids. I'm going to die.

"Rest for today we will start training tomorrow."

Then he left. But what. What training. Oh gosh i hate physical activities!

I unpacked my case. The other kids are trying to help me but i asked them not to. They seem a little bit sad. Not that i care. I throw myself on the bed and start reading.

"Omg you love to read?! What book is that?" Youngjae asked me. And what did he get in return. Nothing. I just want to shut everyone I swear.

"You don't have to be so cold! I know you are lonely inside too!" Bam Bam somehow scolded me.

I give him a sharp glance. This kid really can read mind or anything?!

"I like the color of your eyes!" Once again Youngjae speaks.

"Thanks." I said shortly. But somehow he smiled so wide. I don't get it!

This year is going to be a very long year.

Hello this is another chapter lol. Look forward for the next one please i will stop doing kid concept LOL. Aka adolescence! Hehe ;)