The truth untold

(Video credited to Kaylene Chong..do subscribe the channel at youtube)

Im so afraid

Im so shocked when you told your brother about me.

I felt afraid if im the reason you became like that.

I saw you trying to hold your tears so i hold your hand and smiled at you.

You looked at me and smiled.

Your smile makes me want to protect you.

I promised myself that i will always be there for you like how you always been there for me.

I bloom a pretty flower that looks like you

When i came home,you always greeted and hugged me.

My tiredness and tension from the work faded when you kissed me.

I lied to you that im fine at the factory because i dont want you to worried about me.

I just want you to be happy,smile and laughed like you used to do.

Namjoon hyung came to me and he's willing to pay me any amount as long as i leave you.

I asked him,"have you ever bought an angel?".

He looked at me in disbelief and i walked out of the car.

He must be shocked after i done that..hihi

I still want you

I felt sad when those workers treated me that way.

I was innocent but i dont have proof to defend myself so i just walked away.

on my way home,i saw a shop selling cheap things and i saw a telescope there.

I went into the shop cause i feel like i want to buy one for you.

When i arrived home,i felt hard to tell you that i was fired so i lied.

I felt sorry for you to have an unlucky husband like me.

When we sat together infront of our house,you told me that you're pregnant.

I felt happy so i shouted loudly and cheered happily.

maybe thats the time i expressed myself well.

When we enjoying the night view,i brought the telescope that i bought before.

You looked very excited that time.You hugged me tightly and kissed me harder than before.

I felt happy to see you enjoying yourself looking at the sky through the telescope.

That day,i felt like im the luckiest husband.

The truth untold

Im at jin's hyung house right now.

I felt very happy and excited when i told jin hyung about you and im become a father.

He adviced me to always be there for you.

i really missed you so much.

i miss your eyes,your lips,your touch,your hugs,your everything.

I knewly realized that i didnt expressed my feelings well especially at you.

I didnt tell you that i love you frequently,i always didnt started to hug you,i always busy working while you left alone at home.

So i promised myself!When i come home,i will ran to you and hugged you,i will kissed you and will never leave you.

I will always tell you that i love you every minute.

I will massage your shoulders when you felt tired,i will cook for you while you rest,i will buy any food that you(and our baby)want to eat,i will dance and cheered you when you felt sad and i will be the one who wiped your tears when you cry.

I will accompany you and patted your back when you hurl eventhough its in the morning so that i can cheered you from the sickness.

I will hug you frequently especially when you sleep and i dont want to let go cause i dont want you to leave me.

Promise me that you will wait for me.Dear little baby,papa is coming.

Dont act naughty and burdened your mum.ok its already late,i cant wait to see you tomorrow.Goodnight.I miss you🤗

"I miss you too",

Hara closed the journal and hugged the journal.

Tears kept on flowing as she cant stop crying cause she really missed him.

She looked at the sky as she saw a star shining brightly.

She wiped her tears and smiled.

"I love you Jimin".

Thank you for your support ❤