"Dont smile at me"

"Hara-ah!are you ok?Is it hurt?Let me bring you to my hospital",Namjoon looked at you worriedly.

"Oppa,Im fine.It just a small cut.Dont make a chaos",sheanswered with a laugh."

Of course im very worried!Im glad Taehyung was there to protect you.Dont you ever talk to those guys anymore.Those were stupid brats."Namjoon nagged at his sister.

Hara smiled and nodded as they both walked to the dining table for dinner.

THE NEXT DAY

Hara sat at her seat,prepared her books and stuffs at the table.

Suddenly,jimin put a plaster at her table and a note written 'sorry'.

He still doesnt looked at her but she really appreciated it as he never started a conversation before.

When the bell rang,Hara followed him as he didnt noticed her.

Jimin was sitting on the bench while staring at the sky.

He's into the sky when he suddenly interrupted by Hara when she sat beside him.

"So,you like to look at the sky?",Hara asked.

He looks at Hara before he looked back at the sky.

"I also like to look at the sky.When i was young,my father bought me a telescope and i always looked at the sky by the telescope.I really love the telescope and that makes me always fight with my brother for that.I felt ease and peaceful when i look at the sky.Sometimes i also wished i have wings so that i can fly",she laughed when she told her story.

Jimin looked at Hara then looked back at the sky.

"Youre not hungry?"unexpectedly Jimin asked.

"Nope,as long as im with you",Hara smiled at him.

His eyes stunned as he walked away to the class while Hara hurriedly followed him.