"Could you tell me?"

"Im home!"

Jimin entered his home and went to the kitchen to hug her stepmother.

"Jimin,how's your school?Is it fun?I have cooked dinner for you",she asked with a smile and looked at Jimin when suddenly Jimin's smile faded.

"What did he done to you?!",he held her swollen cheeks and bruises at her hand.

"Im fine,it was my fault.Im too excited to cook for you until i hurt myself.Lets have dinner."She smiled but deep down Jimin knows who the one who hurt her.

"Could you tell me?"he said to himself.

--

"Im home!"

Hara yelled so that Namjoon noticed her because he might been too focused on his work.

"My lovely sister!"

Namjoon ran and both of them hugged each other.

"Go take your bath and lets have dinner together".

Hara ran upstairs quickly to take her bath as hunger engulfed her a lot.

Hara quickly wore her pyjamas then helped her brother prepared for the dinner.

Suddenly she heard the bell ringing.

Namjoon hurriedly ran to the door when she saw Taehyung was there.

"Oppa,why you dont tell me you invite Taehyung!I only wear pyjamas right now".

Luckily Hara wore her pyjama that doesnt exposed much her skin.

Namjoon just laughed while Taehyung just smiled awkwardly.

"Namjoon hyung,thank you for invite me",Taehyung thanked Namjoon.

All of them walked to the table and have dinner together.

They kept on chattering about old days and Hara first day at school.

After dinner,Taehyung helped Hara and Namjoon cleaned the table.

Hara washed the dishes when suddenly she thought of jimin and his behaviour towards her.

"Am i too rude to him?",she suddenly remembered his injured palm that she accidentally held before.

"Is it my fault?Could you please tell me?"