"Yeah, there's nothing to regret," she said while scrubbing her arms with body soap.

She took another 20 minutes before she finally went out from the shower. She wiped her body with a towel and put on a warm sweater and a comfortable short pants. She let her hair dry on its own.

Now, what should I do. From afar, Dalgom came to her. She played with her dog for a while until she got bored. After a while, Jisoo thought about going on V-Live so she scooped her phone but when she unlocked it, she saw some messages from the Inkigayo MC group chat. She unconsciously smiled.

Kim Doyoung (3:34PM):
Thank you once again, hyung, noona!

P. Jinyoung (4:03PM):
Happy birthday once again, maknae-ah!

Kim Doyoung (4:20PM):
Thank you so much, hyung. I really like the cheesecake!

Jisoo (6:11PM):
Don't mention it, Doyoung-ie. I am changing your name on my phone to baby bunnie maknae~ ㅋㅋㅋ

Kim Doyoung (6:13PM):
Whatever you say, noona! ㅋㅋㅋ

Jisoo smiled, it seemed that Doyoung really like to play on his phone because he replied so fast. Jinyoung, on the other hand, gave the slowest response out of the three of them. Wait, no, I'm the slowest, but I was practicing so that didn't count.

Jisoo was typing something on the phone when suddenly her phone vibrated. Jinyoung replied.

P. Jinyoung (6:14PM):
In that case, I will change your name to 'our magnae-ing'. Kyeopta~ ㅋㅋㅋ. And you're welcome about the cake. I love sweet potato cake, btw.

Kim Doyoung (6:14PM):
Hyung, I sent the text 3 hours ago ㅋㅋ! Okay! I'll remember that when your birthday comes! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Jisoo laughed this time. Doyoung was the maknae, indeed. The way he texted was too cute. Jisoo typed and really sent a message this time.

Jisoo (6:15PM):
Doyoung-ie, how come you can play your phone anytime you want? Aren't you supposed to practice for our first debut as MC? ㅋㅋㅋ

Not to forget, she sent a sticker. Doyoung sent a sticker back.

Kim Doyoung (6:15PM):
I will practice the dance tomorrow! Today I just had a photoshoot woo-hoo! Jinjido fighting! See you on Sunday, hyung, noona! I will learn the dance well since I have Jinyoung-hyung video with me. ㅋㅋㅋ

P. Jinyoung (6:16PM):
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Make sure to delete it after we finish the broadcast!

Kim Doyoung (6:16PM):
Never!

Jisoo laughed out loud. They just met for one day but Jinyoung and Doyoung had been teasing each other comfortably. Finally, more idol friends! Jisoo held her phone in front of her chest as she threw herself onto the bed. She had to hold in the excitement inside her heart for she couldn't wait until Sunday.

~

Today was the broadcast day. It was only 6AM but Jinyoung was already at SBS Inkigayo studio to rehearse their Special MC Stage. He and Doyoung had just finished their makeup and hair done and now they were waiting for Jisoo since they had to rehearse the dance together. Both of them were in the waiting room, left alone by the staffs and managers.

"Hyung," Doyoung called Jinyoung, starting a conversation. His voice was still a bit raspy, and Jinyoung could tell that Doyoung was still a bit sleepy.