Halloween Suprise?

Your POV
                         Ah halloween, a night where you can either make someone have a heart attack, or get candy- or get both at the same time! Your costume was a cat! A cat jumpsuit, cat ears, a tail, high heels, and painted on whiskers. It was a very-erm..... suggestive costume. This year (like many before) you where going trick-or-treating with your best friend, Azzy! Now with her costume, she went the darker path. It was a full black costume, and her hair was out of a mask in a ponytail. Her hair was very thick and long (stop, not yet)  and it added to the scariness. Built into the mask was a light up-red-edgy-face. She also had 2 fully wielded swords with her. They crossed on her back. Really, it was terrifying.

Something we liked to do was wait in the shadows-fully blending in-then Azzy would turn on the face and scream. Her scream sounded a bit distorted, and that was great because as soon as she screamed, tricker-treaters would ran away screaming. It was kinda sad, but very hilarious!

It was about midnight and most houses were done so we called it a night-buuut we weren't going back to my house just yet. We were going to mount Ebott to see if anything spooky happens. There are many rumors about what goes on in the mountain, going along as whoever goes up the mountain, never comes back. One is that there are monsters inside of it. This myth was very disbelieved on but Azzy and me? We believed in it. We also believed that they were nice and misunderstood. We got much hate for this but, who cares? We control our own minds.

Once we got to the base of the mountain-"do you think we'll see anything (y/n)?" Azzy asked confidently "maybe.... maybe we'll see a giant ghostie flying around and it will snatch us up!" "Like my weave" Azzy says. We both laugh and start walking. As we are walking I'm starting to appreciate that Azzy brought 2 swords with her. Walking up the mountain with only a flashlight in pitch black is kinda nerve wracking.

I was getting a little spooked so out of the blue I said "....does this costume make me look fat?" I asked jokingly "girl you look fire, queen!" Azzy said back with a grin. Azzy was Pansexual but that didn't really change anything. We were best Friends! That's how we wanted it to stay. We were pretty far up and I was shaking so I held to Azzy's arm. "Does the princess need protecting?" She says with a sly smirk "ugh s-shut up Azzy! You wish" you say back flustered. You both come across a cave and go in to rest. "Come on (y/n)! We've been climbing this mountain for 30 minutes and nothing scary ha-" Azzy almost finished but we both tripped and now we're falling down a hole inside the mountain.

(Cliff hanger? Idk... I hoped you liked the first chappie! Stay loose potates! Azzy out)