I felt like i want to jumped and danced happily but i controlled my emotion.Im a happy guy!

I cant come to you

My sadness were fading when she invite me to have lunch with her.

Her angry voice when i tried to resist and the chuckled at end really killed me.

I felt very excited when she wanted to treat me icecream.

I cant wait for it but then i saw taehyung.

I felt something like anger or i dont know when i saw him with her.

I walked away and didnt go.

I dont know why i act like that.

Is it what they called 'jealous'?

Hara didnt realized that tears kept on flowing because she really missed him so much and she wished she umderstand him more.When she turned on the next page,she saw a blue hairpin are pinned at the page.She unpinned it and she wear it at her hair.

Theres no name you can called me

I felt embarassed at myself so i tried to ignore her cause im scared she will mad at me.

She found me and asked me and decided to lie.

I felt guilty to lie at her but i felt relieved when i accepted her request to accompany her to the funfair as my punishment.

A date with my crush!!

Im so happy!!

I hurriedly come home and looked for the best shirt that i have.

On my way to meet her,i went to shop nearby to buy her a gift.

I bought a blue hairpin cause i realized she really loved blue colour.

I cant wait to see her but unfortunately i met yoongi.

I dont want yoongi to know her as he kept on asking money to me.

Im scared he might harm her if he knows her.

He dragged me to a corner where no one saw and he beated me.

Suddenly,i saw her standing there alone waiting for me.

I cried at that time cause i felt like a jerk for treated her that way.

But then,i saw taehyung came to her.

I felt like a useless person that time for letting go the one you like to another man.

The more footsteps she take to left the place,the more the tears flowing from my eyes.

i hold tight the blue hairpin as i thought like i hold her hand.

im sorry hara

I cant show you ME

I felt embarrased when i met her so i ignored her.

She asked me whether im fine but i just walked away.

I felt sorry for her to be patience with a person like me so i went to the toilet and i cried.

When i stand infront of the class,i saw jungkook talked to you.

I felt jealous so i hurriedly entered the class.

When i sat at my seat,i saw a chocolate bar at your desk and i know its from jungkook so i quietly took the chocolate bar and put it in my bag.

I felt jealous cause im supposed to be the one who gave her anything including chocolate bar.

Jungkook is no good for her!

I felt shocked when she came to my house.

I just act normal but the truth is i felt very excited!

I also felt happy when i saw my mum laughing and smiling despite her pain and problems that she went through.

We enjoyed eating together but then yoongi came.

I felt annoyed when he used to not join us for dinner but then he joined us cause Hara was there.

I felt angry when he kept on looking at her so i kept on asking him to pass the food near him and interrupted him.good for him!

Give you ME

I waited for her infront of school but when i saw her,i walked away cause i dont want her to know im waiting for her.

The way she interrupted "We're home!!" and she smiled at me makes my heart flutters.

She looks so cute but i controlled myself.

I felt angry when yoongi kept on flirting and that makes me act weirdly like hurt myself with my mother's bowl so that she will come at me.

I felt annoyed at yoongi but i accidentally use rude words at her.

I told her to not come again.

I didnt meant to hurt her feelings,i just want to protect her from yoongi.

I hope she doesnt take it seriously.

After the day,i waited for her but she didnt come.

Looks like she really hurt with my words.😔

I wanted to give this to you

I felt happy when she suddenly appear at that time i tried to commit suicide.

I never cried but i dont know why i cried at her.

I felt like i really need her at that time.

Thank you Hara

I can never do that

I felt shocked when she confessed to me that she like me.

I felt like i want to shouted,screamed and danced.

I want to answer but i dont why the "me too" words really hard for me to speak.

I felt shy so i ran away.

But😔i lost my mother that day.

I lose my grip at that time but then you came.

You helped me,gave me advice and support and always be there for you.

I felt like i have burdened you so i decided to take my own life but then you saved me.

I felt like i dont want you to leave me so i begged you to be with me and you did.

I felt sad and regret when i saw you cry.I will never do that again.

i promise