Chapter 16

Third person Pov

Midoriya woke up to the sound of his phone ringing non-stop, he rubbed his eyes and groaned a little as he picked his phone up and look at who was calling. Uraraka? Midoriya hesitantly answered it, since Uraraka wouldn't call this early in the morning unless something bad happened. Midoriya felt it as his heart pounded.
"M-Morning, Uraraka!" As expected, panicking could be heard from the phone as Midoriya eyes widened instantly. "M-Midoriya-Kun! Bakugou is missing!"

Midoriya nearly dropped the phone as he shakes his head and got up immediately. "What do you mean, Uraraka?!" Silence could be heard for a short while. "Bakugou didn't came back from school yesterday and he isn't here at school!" Midoriya thought about the time that Todoroki and Bakugou was arguing with each other. But Todoroki said he went back home, how could this happen?

Midoriya felt like he was responsible for this. "Uraraka, is everyone at school already?" Uraraka nodded although Midoriya couldn't see. "Yes, except for Kirishima and Todoroki! Sensei called Todoroki to walk you to school since you two are pretty close to eachother, and we need to walk back home in groups just in case! To be safer." Midoriya was in the middle of getting ready while having a toothbrush in his mouth. "Why Todoroki-kun?" He asked trying to do his tie correctly. "Todoroki was still at home, and his one of the students you can depend on as well!" Midoriya walked downstairs while waving bye to his mom and walked out to see Todoroki standing there.
"Midoriya, shall we go?"
Midoriya nodded as he said bye to Uraraka. "Todoroki-kun, you should have messaged me when you came." Midoriya eyes widened as he realized. He forget to ask Uraraka about Kirishima. "Todoroki-kun, I'm sure you know that Kacchan is missing. Well.." Midoriya looked down as Todoroki started walking, Midoriya slowly started walking behind him. "D-Don't take this the wrong way! I'm not saying you did anything to Kacchan but.." Midoriya nervously muttered to himself.

"But you were the last one to be around Kacchan and well, I thought you may have some bits of information?" Todoroki stopped walking and turn around to face Midoriya, his face shows it all. Todoroki was clearly irritated. Midoriya gulped his saliva down and looks away immediately. "I-I just wanna find Kacchan! Todoroki-kun, I hope you understand." Midoriya said softly as Todoroki said nothing, he turned around and went back to walking. "No, I don't know where Katsuki is. The last thing I know is sending his angry ass home." Todoroki said quietly before looking back at Midoriya. "You better not have any weird ideas of saving him." Todoroki said before bumping into someone.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Total word count:. 462
My internet is dead because my parents didn't pay the bills, so I'm just gonna write my boredom away. Expect a few chapters to come out and some hiatus once again, not for long though. Probably a week or so.