chapter 6

Izuku soon let go of Shoto's broad yet slender chest, his face a blushing mess that complimented his freckles amazingly well. Shoto gave a small yet cute smile, a very shy one. It was true, he doesn't smile that often. But when he does, it's beautiful. Izuku simply wished Shoto would smile more often as Shoto's hands gently ran down the side of Izuku's scarred arms, finding his hands; then his fingers finally, before grasping it gentle. His hand, soft, warm, gentle and soothing. Izuku could only look the other way as Shoto began to walk, leading Izuku the way and the pace of their walking. He was dominant, alright.

Dominant in every manner.

As they walked down the side of the road while holding hands, the amount of thoughts and nervousness going through Izuku's head was immeasurable. Should two boys even be holding hands out in public while they took a walk down the street or something? He didn't want anyone seeing them, but he figured it'd be better to relax in Shoto's presence after all. Izuku was just a hardworking worry wart, he worked hard for what he got and he sure as hell did not want to lose it, but being a risk taker could show him a new perspective on life. Shoto was simply a bad influence on him, but yet a good influence. He was balanced. Just like his quirk.

“So, where are we going, Todoroki? The park or something?”

Izuku asked innocently, Shoto simply hummed playfully as he used his free hand to rub his chin, as if he was genuinely thinking hard on where to go. But was Shoto really that dumb? He had already known where they were supposed to go from the get go the moment that Izuku agreed to this. He's a planner after all. He does things for a reason. This might seem like an unplanned and on the spot thing to Izuku, but Shoto had planned everything out in his very mind. He caught the smaller male right where he wanted him to be.

“Perhaps, we'll stumble upon it? Oh look! There's my house. I don't think that my sister's home or anything, along with my brother. Do you wanna see inside? I know you've never visited my house before. I don't mind showing.”

Shoto acted surprised that they stumble upon his house in a huge coincidence, but it really wasn't. He knew where he was leading Izuku. He wasn't just aimlessly walking around. Hell, his acting may be bad, but thank god Izuku's so idiotically dense. Izuku's round emerald eyes widened and sparkled, Shoto's house? Possibly see the inside of his room?

This sounded like a very rare opportunity to the smaller yet docile male. There's a lot you can judge someone on based by simply their room. And he wanted to get to know Shoto better. He had innocent intentions, but Shoto did not. He simply and slowly let go of Izuku's hands, opening the gate and beckoning him over with simply a wave of his hand.

“W-Woah, can I really come inside? I don't mean to intrude or anything into your family's home--”

Shoto gave a low chuckle, closing both of his eyes as he did so before opening them in a rather half lidded way, his hand leaning against the gate as he tilted his head slightly to the left.

“Do you not want to come in or something? I assure you my room's clean. Or is my house boring to you? I mean, I'd assume the latter."

While Shoto seemed chiller than a cucumber, his words came out soft, yet pressuring. Almost like he was luring the green bunny into his house. Into his den, as if he wanted to eat him all up only to himself. Izuku did not catch onto whatever the hell Shoto was thinking in that mentally deranged mind of his, simply accepting the offer. He didn't want to make his friend sad, he truly did want to see Shoto's house and his room.