The director, Tod, stood on the stage and spoke about the movie while women in the front row gushed over his presence. I heard something about that in the 30s, women didn't care for personal hygiene so they rarely shaved their legs. How disgusting.

Anyway, he talked and once he was finished everyone applauded and he sat down and the lights went completely off. The movie began and Harry was barely paying attention to anything. And when Mary and William took a seat in the row ahead of us, that only cued Harry's sad and dramatic sigh.

-

Harry and I stepped out of the cinema at eight thirty and it was already dark out. William and Mary left early since something important came up and I was standing outside in the chilly weather with Caroline and Marisa.

"It was better than the last!" Marisa said.

Caroline shakes her head, "No way. The original is more better!"

They start talking about their favorite part and then other people come out of the cinema as well as Tod and Alice. The familiar noise of cameras behind them.

"Let's go," Harry said, tapping my shoulder.

"Shouldn't I get Marisa? Oh wait, she's going with Caroline," I follow Harry to his car and get inside.

"Did you like the movie?" I ask him and he starts the car.

"Yeah. You?"

"You barely watched it, you were looking at Mary and William," I shook my head.

Harry sighed, "So what? Are you going back to the orphanage?"

"Yes," I cleared my throat. At the same second, I remember on what I thought about days earlier. About finding ancestors.

"You know what? Could I spend a few days with you?" I ask.

"It's not like you even want to -you'll know that I'll be at work," Harry said and we drove.

"Oh sorry, I forgot."

"It's all right, you can still stay but you have work too," Harry laughed.

"I'll find a way to get there," I said.

Since it was eight thirty, Joan has been headed home so I stop by the orphanage and pack a few clothes and scoop up Lucy, Mallory, and Helen. Harry agreed to letting them stay at his house for the night.

The others didn't mind staying at the building which surprised me. When we reach Harry's home Lucy bolts out the car before it even came to a complete stop.

Helen shouted, "Lucy, what was that about?!"

"I'm sorry Helen," she mumbled.

Harry unlocked the door and I went straight for the bathroom. I removed the make up and changed out of these dreadful heels. I took a bath and tied my hair in it's usual ponytail. I went out of the bathroom and ran into Mallory.

"Where will we sleep?" She asked.

"You can all sleep in that room over there," Harry said as they pounced into the bedroom and began talking.

"I'll just take the couch," he mumbled and walked to the kitchen where I followed him.

"Oh come on, I don't have an infection," I leaned on the door frame of the kitchen as he grabbed a Snickers candy bar from his pocket.

I went in my purse in Harry's room and found it without a candy bar. I rolled my eyes and went back out to see Harry watching TV eating my candy.

"Is that mine?"

"No. Now why would I take your candy?" Harry said.

I say on the couch with him, "'Cause my purse doesn't have my Snickers bar in it. You took it."