Chapter 15

Y/N's P.O.V (A/N: Try and guess the song that they'll be singing.)

I sit in me and HanYu's room doing homework. I don't know why I'm doing this if I know that Mrs. Limon won't check it. Heck, she probably won't even remember that we had homework and forget to collect it from us. Of course she's to busy at the bar getting drunk to even remember our names. She owes all of us at least 15 dollars for every time she forgot one of our names.

The homework is to write a song. Just to write a song about anything you would like, with who you would like. And then if you would like too, you can preform it in front of the rest of the school at next weeks pep rally. I decided to pair with MingRui for the homework, we're working on it separately first, and then we'll discus it tomorrow at school.

I sigh. I've been at this for the past hour and I've got nothing. me and MingRui said that we would write a song about following dreams. It is kinda typical, but it's all we could come up with. Especially when we only had 10 minutes to think of a theme.

We're also still trying to decide if we want to preform it. It's both of our dreams to preform music. It's our entire groups dream. Music is like life to us. It seems to keep us happy. Makes us feel like there's nothing we can't do.

I smile slightly and write down another lyric.

'There's nothing you can't do~'

Beautiful. I put my notebook down on my bed and go downstairs. I've had enough. I mean I got down one lyric right? I can take a short break, right? No? What are you talking about? I can take a short break. It won't be long I promise. I throw myself onto the couch onto HanYu's legs.

"Get off of me." He says plainly.

I sigh and get off of him, "Why do I even have to do the homework? It's not like it actually matter's. You know how Mrs. Limon is. it's an easy pass."

HanYu simply chuckles and nothing else.