Chapter 6

Zeyu's P.O.V

I laugh with the others after watching the scene I had just witnessed.

"You know that's the farthest anyone has ever gone" I say to Hanyu still trying to catch my breath.

I look at him as he chuckles after hearing my statement. I then stumble backwards after Y/N jumps on my back. I look at her while she positions herself on my back. "To the club house, noble steed!!" She yells while pointing forward. I smile and make a horse like noise, it sounded more like a dying cat, and walking forward, everyone else following behind, Including Mingrui.

"The friendship works, The relationship would be even better." I hear Hanyu say.

"The wedding would be beautiful." Zihao says.

"I hope I get an invite." Xinlong says.

I sigh, they have to do this in front of Y/N's new friend? He might get the wrong idea, start think that we're crazy or something along those lines. I keep walking. I turn around, scanning the boys who are still talking, barely paying attention to me and Y/N, even Mingrui was talking to them.

It's only just now that I notice that that's the boy from Y/N's homeroom that was sitting in the far left. I also notice that he has his tie on now. Earlier I had guessed that he just didn't like wearing it. I have to admit the schools uniform is a bit formal. You could wear it to a fancy dress part and no one would be able to tell the difference. The black suit jacket with blue edges, and the JYP emblem on the pocket kinda reminded me of the Vampire Knight uniform.

I look at Y/N as we enter her backyard. Her and Hanyu's backyard is where our club house is stationed. I walk inside the club house quickly reaching over to the light and turning it on, us to not scare her. All of us in the group know about her fear of the dark. We had all had to learn about it the hard way though. When I found out about it was when someone had came in and accidentally turned the lights off. She was sitting next to me at the time. She had went into an immediate panic. I had to comfort her until the person who turned the lights off turned them back on.

Y/N gets off my back and pats my head lightly, "Good horsey." She says and smiles.