Chapter 14

Mingrui's P.O.V

"Mrs. Limon! Y/N just cursed." Jessica says.

That girl gets on my nerves. She knows Mrs. Limon won't do anything. In fact Mrs. Limon doesn't care about anything we do, she absolutely hates her job and uses as many day's leave as she can just to get away. She would probably get pregnant just so that she could stay way from us.

" Why must I know this Ms. Liang? That is a problem her and her parents can sort out." Mrs. Limon said.

"Give her detention!" Jessica basically yelled.

I sigh and lean back in my seat. I'm just gonna watch this play out like it always does.

"Why would I waste my free time, with her in detention? When I could be anywhere but this classroom?" Mrs. Limon says.

And this goes on for some time. This is how music class goes normally. It's not like Mrs. Limon ever really teaches us anything. But Jessica Liang teaches us how to want to slap the shit out of a her. Jessica huffs and sits back in her seat. Yasss this is finally over!!

"You may do what you want for the remaining 10 minutes." Mrs. Limon says as she rubs her forehead and sits in her all official teachers chair. I spend this time working on lyrics for a song, I'm writing.

Soon music class ends and everyone walks out of the classroom. Going to their homerooms for the end of the day rundown. Something where we sit in homeroom for an extra 30 minutes and talk to each other. Sometimes the teach would ask us how things went. But not often.

I walk into the classroom, the teacher greeting me as I walk in and to my seat. I smile slightly at him and bow sitting down. Y/N does the same.

We sit in our seats and talk for a while. Before the bell rings and we both stand and pack our stuff. Going to the front of the school, like always. Where we see the rest of the group waiting.