Chapter 5

MIngrui's P.O.V

I look at the girl I had just met. I smile, she's cute. When the teacher calls my name during roll call I raise my hand, "Here" I say and put my hand back down. I didn't think I would make a friend so quickly. I basically begged my parents not to make me transfer because of this reason.

She said that she has a brother. I wonder when I'll meet him. And her other friends to. I look down at my drawing it was a drawing of the sun. It wasn't very detailed. It was pretty simple. Drawing isn't my hobby but I just like doing it when I have the time, or there isn't anything else to do. The teacher allows us to have the rest of homeroom to talk with each other. I turn to Y/N. She had her head on her desk, with her eyes closed.

I smiled at her, she must be tried. "Y/N? When will I get to meet your brother?" I ask her.

She opens her eyes and looks at me, " I don't know. After school maybe? " she says.

"After school sounds fine." I say and she nods closing her eyes once again.

I sigh. I would tried to if I didn't wake up late.

-Skip-After School- Hanyu's P.O.V

Me and the other boys are waiting for Y/N at the front of the school. It's been a few minutes since the bell rung. Maybe she got lost? No... no think positively. She didn't get lost. After another minute or so I see her walking out of the school... With a boy? I quickly throw on 'protective big brother' mode as she walks up to me and the guys, the boy following behind. They both bow to us.

" Han, this is my new friend, Mingrui." She says to me while pointing at the so called Mingrui.

She made a friend? I'm so happy. Wait no, this is not the time for that. He must prove that he is worthy of our friendship. "So... Mingrui? prove to me that you are worthy of being my sisters friend." I say finally bringing 'Protective Big Brother' into play. The following happened:

I look down and smile slightly, this boy. I shake my head as the others start laughing, Including Mingrui and Y/N. I look up at Y/N.

"This one, " I point at Mingrui, "Really is something interesting. "