Chapter 7

Y/N's P.O.V

I sat down on the couch in the club house next to Zeyu. Zihao sat in the corner on top of a stack of pillows. Xinlong leaned against the wall. and Hanyu and Mingrui sat on the floor. Zeyu put his arm on the back of the couch, creating the illusion that his arm was around me to anybody else. He did this a lot so I didn't mind.

"tiaodong di jiezou!" Zeyu yelled.

"Let me hit ya!!" All of us except for Mingrui yelled after him.

He looked at all of us confused. I forgot to tell him about the chant. We were so into talkinig about our likes and dislikes that I had completely forgotten.

"When are you gonna tell him?" Zeyu whispered in my ear. "You know about the darkness."

My heart basically stopped. "He going to learn about it just like everyone else. I can only hope that he doesn't have too. But if he doesn't find out after about a week, You can put him and I into a forced situation. Like we had to do with Xinlong. "

He chuckled, probably remembering how Xinlong had found out about my fear. Me and the boys had planned a forced situation. Zeyu, Hanyu, and Zihao had left me and him alone in the club house. One of them turned the power to the club house off, and then they watched the scene play out. I was in compete panic at the time but it was actually pretty funny watching as Xinlong struggled with trying to calm me down. I smile slightly remembering the memory.

"Um? What was that?" Mingrui questioned us.

"it's our little chant. 'tiaodong di jiezou, let me hit ya.' I don't feel like explaining what it means." Xinlong said.

"Is Shuyang coming over today?" I asked Hanyu.

He simply shook his head. I nodded as an okay. I hadn't seen Shuyang since the beginning of the vacation. It would be nice to see him again.

"Are we all just going to ignore the fact that as Mingrui's, 'dedication to protect', he basically kissed Hanyu?" Zihao said, " As Zeyu said, that is the farthest anyone has ever gone. "

"You must really want to be her friend. " Hanyu turned to face Mingrui with a smile.

"Well you are her brother. I figured it as the right thing to do. " Mingrui gave Hanyu a smirk. (A smirk that says, " You think that was good, wait until you see what he gets tonight." )

Wow is it just me or is it getting hot in hear? We all laughed continuing the conversation