"Fine," I grumble. I hate dressing up. And having reporters snap pictures of me at all moments, which Liam said was going to happen, being I was his little sister.

"OK, let's go!" Louis says, grabbing my arm and pulling me into the nearest store. Some high class shop with fancy dresses and jewelry. Louis pushes me into a dressing room. A few minutes later, at least twenty dresses come flying over the top of the door.

"Try them on! They looked your size!" he says.

I sigh and start sorting on dresses that were a possibility, and dresses I would never wear. I narrowed it down to about four dresses.

I pulled on the first one, which was a peachy dress that fitted tightly around my chest and flowed out loosely starting at my waist and stopped just below my knees. I stepped out and Louis nodded in approval.

"Very lovely," he said with a smile.

I twirl, "And it does this when I spin!" I say with a giggle,as the dress puffs out around me.

The next dress was a baby blue color and it fell to my feet and fanned out a little at the bottom.

"Beautiful," Louis says, and spins me around. "NEXT!" he yells and I go back into the dressing room, laughing.

The third dress fell just above my knee and was form fitted all the way down. It was black with a v-neck and a sequin belt just below my chest. It was very... revealing.

When I stepped out, Louis' jaw dropped and I laughed.

"I don't think Liam will approve," I say.

He only nodded in agreement.

"OK," I say with a smirk, "clean up your drool and pick your jaw up off the floor."

I slipped into the dressing room and put on the last dress. As soon as I put it on, I knew it was perfect.

I stepped out and Louis took one look and mumbled something.

"What was that?" I said.

"Nothing," he said.

"Louis?" I put my hands on my hips.

"What?" he said, looking shocked.

"Tell me what you said!"

"Fine Mum!" he says with a goofy smiles, "I said 'Niall is one lucky lad!' OK?"

I just blush.

"You look amazing!" Louis exclaims as he spins me around.

The hot pink silk dress was strapless and fell to halfway down my thighs in the front, then brushed the floor in the back. It was form-fitted down to right above my belly-button, then the skirt flowed delicately. Across my breasts[let's be mature (;] it was beaded with rhinestones. I was in love with it.

"So is this the dress you'll wear on the red carpet?" he asks.

"Maybe," I tease him. "I'm not telling any of you what dress I'm wearing!" I yell over my shoulder as I go back into the changing room.

Once I'm back in my normal clothes, I grab some huge rhinestone dangly earrings. Then I head over to the shoes and grab some sliver stilettos. I shoo Louis outside of the store as I purchase my dress and accessories. When I got outside the store, Louis was waiting with the rest of the boys. Liam had some sort of bag in his hand.

"Let me see the dress!" Harry yelled, jumping up and down like a five year old.

"Don't bother Hazza, she won't show us it," Louis says. I chuckle.

"Only our stylist will see it I guess until we get to the red carpet," Liam says.

I shoot him a confused look.

"You're NOT doing your own hair and makeup! I've seen you try at home!" Liam says with a laugh.

I roll my eyes and ask, "Who's hungry?"

All the boys replied with "ME!" and ran off to the food court.

We spent the afternoon riding up and down escalators and running in and out of stores. A few times they all tried to peak into my bag to see my dress. I just slapped their hand.

On the ride home, Liam pulled out the bag he was carrier. After closer inspection, I realized it was a bag from Apple. He handed it to me with a wink. When I looked inside, it was a new iPhone 4S! I think I almost strangled Liam, I hugged him so tight.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I yell.

"No problem, besides, you CAN'T use that flip phone!" Liam says.

*****Night of the Premiere*****

I slipped on the beautiful pink dress, put in my earrings, and slipped into my heals. I was just waiting for the boys stylist to get here. Right now she was down the hall, working on my DATE! That's right, Niall Horan was officially my date to the premiere of whatever movie this is. Even though it was set up by management, it was still a date!

Someone knocked at my door and came in.

"Hi," she said, extending a hand, "I'm Kelly, the boys stylist."

I shake her hand and she goes to work.

Niall's POV

I was on top of the world right now. Skylar was my date to this premiere of Batman! We had to leave before her, since she would arrive after us, and in a seperate car. She would meet us on the red carpet and pose for pictures. Easy, simple, 1 2 3... 7. I chuckle to myself.

As we waited on the red carpet for Skylar to arrive, my heart was racing. Suddenly, a limo pulls up. When the driver opened the door, my jaw droped.

Skylar was standing there looking like a bright pink angel. She walked over with such grace, especially for the shoes she was wearing. I smiled at her and she smiled back. Tonight was going to be perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really tired and can't think of anything to write :-P I'll just put the link for the inspiration for Skylar's dress! i know, it's a long address.... xoxo

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=hot+pink+red+carpet+dresses&start=64&hl=en&biw=1366&bih=623&addh=36&tbm=isch&tbnid=dVY5IhPtMAxulM:&imgrefurl=http://www.millybridal.com/blog/How-to-Find-Your-Formal-Dress-Style/&docid=myBMoX2h1q59jM&imgurl=http://www.millybridal.com/media/catalog/product/h/i/high-low-hot-pink-strap-long-prom-dress-with-embroidery-epmd1131.jpg&w=600&h=800&ei=y_MRUKP3FcK16wGfloHQCQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=812&vpy=215&dur=3496&hovh=259&hovw=194&tx=87&ty=122&sig=109888405515764037680&page=3&tbnh=134&tbnw=104&ndsp=37&ved=1t:429,r:25,s:64,i:83