25. Lots of surprises

Imagine for Tricia:

Cute/jealous, Justin Bieber, your House, jealous of old crush, PG-13

You always had a crush on Luke Brooks, the senior hottie at your school. On a party two years ago you first met him or rather saw him. You still can see him in front of you inner eye standing there in his tux with a bunch of girls, talking about something … probably interesting and having a bin of beer. As you had entered the living room he couldn’t stop staring at you, the whole fucking night. And in the school afterwards he occasionally glanced at you but you never had the strength to go talk to him and on the other hand … HE is the man.

Then after years passed you finally decided to talk to him and then whilst trying not to faint or to rip his shirt off to … you know … he told you that he’s about to move at the exact moment you wanted to tell him that you have a crush on him for ages. You are still shocked.

Now you lie on your bed and crying. Your life is over. The only boy you ever were interested in or rather thought you can share a life with is now gone. Gone from school, gone from you town, grone from your land! He moved to … you can’t remember. Did he even tell you?

The thing is Luke Brooks is gone.

Suddenly there is a knock at your door.

You: “Come in, Mom!”

You know exactly that it is her just by the way she is knocking. Maybe this sounds weird, but it’s just the truth.

Then your mom enters.

Mom: “Hey, darling. You have a visitor.”

You raise your left eyebrow.

You: “A visitor? What you mean?”

You lift you head to face your mother but your eyes glance behind her where a pretty handsome boy with a blue cap is grinning awkwardly, waving even more awkwardly with his left hand. His face turns a bit red.

Justin: “Hi, [your name]. Hope you don’t mind. Just looked like you could use some … “

You: “Solace? Nuh, thanks.”

Justin: “No. Company.”

He mimics your mom that everything’s fine and then she leaves the room closing the door as silent as possible.

Justin: “How you doing?”

He knees down before your bed. Since you know him he has always been there for you. You tell him everything and vice versa.

You: “What kind of question is that? Luke is gone!”

Justin rolls his eyes.

You: “Don’t you dare tell me something like – I told you!”

Justin: “Actually I am not.”

You: “Good.”

Pouty you turn your head into your pillow and sob for a while. You can feel Justin’s hand on the back of your head slowly caressing you. Then there is silence for a while.

Justin: “[Your name]?”

You slowly turn your attention to him. There is a dark wet patch on your pillow.

You: “What?”

Justin: “Change into something nice and let’s go.”

You: “Go? Where?”