15. It wasn't meant to be - IV

WARNING! THIS CONTAINS A LOT GRAPHIC SEXUALITY, INCEST, AND EVEN GAY ACTIONS. IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH IT, WHEN STOP READING NOW!!

Justin's POV:

I: "[Your name]?"

Panting she is now laying next to my right. And next to her there is Ryan.

[Your name]: "Yeah, big bro?"

I: "I'm jealous of Ryan. Can I nip at you juice as well?"

She smirks.

[Your name]: "I don't mind."

I: "Great!"

With that I position myself between her legs. I am half kneeing and half laying. My pelvis is pushed up and my head is just a few inches far from her pussy. I look up to her, she bites her lip. Man, she is so beautiful and so fucking sexy. I still cannot believe that I am having a threesome wither her, my sister, and Ryan. Ryan and I have kissed. A few hours ago I would have run out and puked or something like that. But right now I am too aroused and I really have to admit I liked it. Am I gay?

I start nibbling on my sister's leg. I can smell her moist pussy. It smells like heaven. ... No I am definitely not gay. Crazy maybe or even insane because it's incest, but definitely not gay. Yeah.

I lick over her already swollen and opened lips.

[Your name]: "HMMM!"

There is still some of her tasty juice. Fuck, it's so delicious. I have to grunt into her and she giggles.

[Your name]: "Seems you really like it."

I nod and brush my lips over entrance. I put my thumb on the top of her and touch her clit.

[Your name]: "AAAH! JUUUSTIN!! JUST LICK ME!!!"

I grin and slowly move my long and also wet tongue into her opening. Damn, she is covered in wetness. Over and over again I brush my thumb around her nub.

[Your name]: "OOOH!! YEAAAH!"

I lick around her inner walls, trying to lick all her juice up, but it seems she gets even wetter the more I lick her. Damn, she must be so horny.

[Your name]: "AAAAH! JUUUSTIN!!! YEES!"

I stop doing the 'business' and look up to her.

I: "I so want to fuck you, sister. I love you."

[Your name]: "STOP TEASING AND JUST DO IT!"

I have to grin. I love teasing girls and especially this feisty one.

I: "Nuh, not now."

I move my head closer to her pussy again. This time I put my lips on the top, circling my tongue around the clit. Then I push one finger into her entrance.

[Your name]: "UUUH! YEAAH! COME ON! BRO!! FUCK ME WITH YOUR LONG FINGERS!!"

I smirk and crawl my finger to give her some extra pleasure. Over and over again I swirl my tongue to satisfy her lust as best as possible.

Suddenly there is a drop of liquid on my bum. My eyes widen. Is it raining in here? I continue sticking my pointer finger in and out of my sister.

But then there is another drop and another and then the liquid is all over my buttocks. Shocked I stop and look behind me. What the ...

I: "RYAN?"

There here is, my best friend sitting behind me and stroking his dick with his right hand. In his other he is holding a tube with lubricant. I open my mouth to say something but I can't.