19. As used to be?

Imagine for Danica:

Sexy, Justin, Your room, pg-13

The first time you met Justin was in primary school. You still remember that day. It was one of the best days in your entire life, yet. He had already been sitting on a bench and you placed your bum next to him. He was very shy and you thought it was so cute. You didn’t talk to each other until you asked him for a purple pencil. You were supposed to draw something from your life at home. The thing you liked most that time was your purple ball you played a lot with. But you didn’t have a purple pencil in your case. But Justin had. To be exact … his pencil case was filled with purple pencils and nothing else.

You still have to smirk thinking about that. Justin has always been special. And now? You’ve been friends from that day on and you still are today. Justin and you are the best friends someone can ever imagine. It’s just perfect. The thing is … you got a slight crush on him over the years. You haven’t had a boyfriend and you neither kissed a boy but HE might be your solution. But you don’t want to risk it and destroy everything between both of you by telling him how you feel.

Justin is now sitting right next to you in your small but comfy room. It’s weekend and there are no homework or any projects to do. School just started and everything seems to go on well.

Justin: “So … any ideas what we could do?”

Kissing you, touching you, playing with your … , licking your … and f …

You: “How about a board game?”

You try not to blush. This was not the first time you thought about it. The more time you spend with this boy the more you have to think about him. The problem is the less you see him the more your feelings grow for him. It’s a vicious circle.

Justin: “You serious? A board game?”

You nod.

Justin: “How old are we? Like 7?”

You punch him.

Justin: “OUTCH!”

You grin. It sounds sexy when he groans.

Justin: “Alright, I give up. What game?”

You: “I don’t know. You can chose.”

Justin: “Hm.”

He looks towards the shelves where all your games are placed.

Justin: “You know, what?”

He widens his eyes. He looks like the small guy you once met.

Justin: “Let’s go crazy and play monopoly!”

You: “Monopoly?”

You start to giggle.

Justin: “Hell, ya! Haven’t played it for ages!!”

He gets up from the floor and takes the board out of the shelf. Before you can disagree he’s already opened the box and keeps putting everything out.

You: “You are so crazy, Bieber!!”

Justin: “Haha, I know.”

He winks at you. You are melting. His brown orbs are too stunning, too perfect, too … flawless!!

Justin: “Which pawn?”

You: “Huh?”

You come back to reality.

Justin: “Pawn? …”