"Having fun putting your life at risk?" Damon asked.

"I haven't actually forgiven you for the way you treated me when I told you that I'm pregnant you only put the engagement ring back on my finger so I wouldn't leave if I wanted to leave you, I can leave whenever I want because you don't own me and I refuse to be treated like I'm made of glass. I'm not fragile I am a young woman who is pregnant with our daughter and when she is born, she is not going to be treated like she is made of glass or fragile when she gets older." I said acidly. 

Damon looked speechless he never heard me speak to him like that before I didn't regret what I said or wish that I could take back the words I said to him. 

"Come find me when the Damon that I first fell in love with comes back because this new Damon is a total asshole and I refuse to marry him." 

I got up off the couch and left the sitting room I walked downstairs and seen Victoria greeting Queen Alexandria. 

"Lydia, I'm sorry for coming here unannounced."  Queen Alexandria said apologetically.

"Your Majesty, you're welcome here any time." I said. 

"Is everything okay you look on the verge of tears." 

Queen Alexandria led me into the sitting room she closed the french doors behind us I sat down on the couch The Queen sat down in the arm chair.

"Lydia talk to me what's the matter?" Queen Alexandria asked worried. 

"Ever since I told Damon that I am pregnant he has been treating me differently Damon has been treating me like I'm made of glass and fragile I wish I never had agreed to do the mating bond with him. Damon won't let me ride my horse Nightmare, touch or clean my weapons Damon freaked out when I was teaching Katherine how to shoot a bull's eye on a target. I don't like this new Damon he's a total asshole and I don't want to marry the new Damon I want to marry the old Damon that I first fell in love with I threatened to leave with Katherine and never returned." I sobbed. 

The Queen joined me on the couch she wrapped her arm around me I laid my head on her chest she comforted me and kissed my head. 

"Where is my son?" 

"He's in the sitting room upstairs." 

"Stay here and relax I'm going to have a long talk with my son." She said. 

The Queen left the sitting room Katherine came into the sitting room she climbed onto my lap and gently hugged me I hugged her back. 

"I love you, mommy."

"I love you too, Katherine."

"Mommy can you please help me pick out a gown and help me style my hair?" Katherine asked. 

"I'll help you pick out a gown to wear and I'll style your hair for you." I replied.

Katherine and I left the sitting room we walked upstairs and walked into her room I walked into Katherine's dressing room and looked through her gowns I picked out a purple gown with matching silk slippers I left the dressing room. I helped Katherine get dressed she sat down at her dressing table I brushed Katherine's hair and piled her hair on top of her head and pined it up with a butterfly shaped clip Katherine looked in the mirror she removed the necklace that Damon gave her for Noel. Damon came into the room Katherine walked over to Damon, she gave him back the necklace and left the room I left Katherine's room and walked up the hall I walked into mine and Damon's room I walked into the dressing room and looked through the gowns in my closet. I settled for a navy-blue gown with matching silk slippers I left the dressing room and walked into the bathing chamber when I came out of the bathing chamber I put on my navy-blue gown and put on my silk slippers. I sat down at my dressing table I combed my hair but didn't style it Damon came into the room and sat down on the edge of the bed I was toying with my engagement ring on my finger.