Chapter 18

When I woke up, I looked over at Damon he was starting to stir he looked at me and smiled I smiled back at him. 

"Good morning beautiful." 

"Good morning handsome." 

I leaned over and kissed Damon him he kissed me passionately and urgently I felt him untying my nightgown I removed my nightgown Damon kissed the sweet spot of my neck I stifled a moan a few hours later Damon and I were snuggling in bed together I smiled contently Damon kissed my forehead and held my hand and interlaced our fingers. 

"Damon, I never thought that I could be this happy I am very great full to have you and Katherine in my life." I said. 

"Lydia, I never thought I would meet a girl that is down to earth you're so loving and caring that's what I love about you I am very blessed to have you and Katherine in my life." Damon explained. 

I got up out of bed and walked into the dressing room I put on a tunic, pants, and boots when I came out of the dressing room Damon looked at me and smiled. 

"I think seeing you in that outfit is why I fell in love with you." 

"Damn and here I thought you fell in love with me is because I am a badass." 

"You know I love you because you're a badass." He said. 

I left the bedroom and walked down the hallway I walked into Katherine's room she was still sleeping I quietly left the room and walked back into mine and Damon's room.

"Our daughter is still asleep." 

"She had a long day yesterday." 

Damon and I ate breakfast in our private dining room after breakfast we were sitting in the sitting room reading.

"Damon is it alright if I take Katherine into the village for the day?" I asked. 

"Is it alright if I come along?" Damon said. 

"Of course, you can come with us." 

I left the sitting room and walked down the hall I walked into Katherine's room she looked at me and smiled.

"Mommy can you help me get dressed please?" Katherine asked. 

"I sure will sweetie." I said. 

I helped Katherine get dressed I helped Katherine put on her tunic, pants, and boots I brushed her long black hair and braided it Katherine and I left her room and walked into the sitting room she ran over to Damon. 

"Katherine your dressed like your mother." 

"I like to dress like my mommy." 

"Katherine how would you like to spend the day in the village where I was raised?" I asked. 

"I want to go." Katherine said excitedly. 

Damon, Katherine, and I put on our heavy cloaks and left the mansion Damon helped Katherine and I into the carriage he climbed inside the carriage, the carriage started moving when we arrived in the village the carriage came to a stop Damon climbed out and helped Katherine and I out of the carriage. 

"Welcome to where I was born and raised." 

"It's beautiful." 

Katherine held mine and Damon's hand as we walked around the village and windowed shop. 

"Lydia is there a bookshop and jeweler?" Damon asked. 

"Yes, the bookshop and jeweler are located in the village square." I said.