-26-

Sky's POV

I wake up in Joey's arms. I untangle myself from him, trying not the wake him up.

"Sky," Joey mumbles, taking my hand. 

"Joey, I told you, it was a one night thing. I need time to think," I whisper, shaking his hand off of me. He just nods and rolls back over, facing away from me. I walk out of his room, a sob escapes his lips as I shut the door. I feel my heart drop for the hundredth time in the past 24 hours.

"Where were you?" Sophia yawns, watching me as I sit back on the bed she made on the floor. I stutter but she gives me a look that makes my bones shake. 

"Joey's room," I mumble. She gasps. 

"Did you just forget what he did?!" She yells. 

"No. I couldn't sleep, he was having a nightmare I couldn't just let him suffer," I whisper as a tear falls from my cheeks. 

"You can't just let him crawl his way back in," She sighs. 

"I know. I'm not. It was a one time thing," I mumble. 

"Soph, Can I talk to you?" Joey mumbles from the hallway. Sophia looks at me then to her brother then back to me. 

"Yeah," She mumbles, standing up and walking into the hallway. 

~+~

There's a knock on Sophia's door. I groan and stand up. Joey stands in the doorway with a single rose in his hand.

"What are you doing?" I can't help but giggle.

"I messed up, Sky. And I know that. But I also know this." He takes a deep breathe. "I love you, Skylar Grace Rowland, and I will do anything to prove that to you." He holds the rose out to me. 

"Will you go on a date with me?" He asks. 

"I... I don't know," I mumble, looking at him.

"You can say no. I understand," He stands up.

"It's not that I want to say no. It's just that, I don't know if I should try again, if we should try again," I sigh. He nods and turns away. 

"Joey," I mumble, taking a step towards him. He turns back around. 

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Yes. I'll go on a date with you." He smiles at me and hands me the rose. I take it from him and smile at him. 

"Really?" He smiles. I nod. He pulls me into a hug. 

"Dress fancy," He says before letting me go and walking into his room.

 ---

This sucks.. I'm sorry.