-1-

Skylar
"Okay well, I have to go. Bye loves!!!" I smile ending my broadcast. Brandon comes running into my room with a huge smile on his face. 

"Want to go on an adventure?" He asks with a huge smile. 

"How can I say no?" I laugh as I grab my phone off of the charger an put on my shoes.. He smiles at me. 

"You are so much cooler then Hunter," He says loudly as we pass Hunter's room. Hunter comes out and grabs my waist. 

"Where you going?" He asks looking at me. 

"Adventure," I smile walking away from him. 

"I'm coming," He yells, running into his room before running back out with shoes on. I roll my eyes and stop at Ashton's room. 

"Wanna come?" I ask. He was on the phone with Ruby. 

"No." He smiles at me as he points at his phone. 

"Okay. Bye Love Birds," I say through a giggle before walking out of his room and shutting the door. I run to the kitchen where my mom was. 

"We're going on an adventure," I tell her. 

"Is Hunter going?" She asks. I nod. 

"Okay. Have fun." She smiles at the three of us. 

 I'm the oddball of the family. My mom doesn't support most of choices. That would include: my septum piercing, belly button piercing, choice of clothing, friends and my occasional 'back-talking'. It's stupid. She has no problem with the boys and they're worse then me. 

"Sky," Hunter says snapping in front of me.

 "Sorry." I sigh. He rolls his eyes and we walk out the door. Brandon takes out his camera and starts recording. 

"LET ME START IT OFF!!" I squeal running over to him and holding out my hand for him the hand me the camera. He rolls his eyes and gives me the camera. 

"Hello everyone it is Skylar the explorer and we are gonna get lost. SO GET LOST WITH ME! And no that is not a choice. Click off this video and I will come to your house!" I laugh. Brandon and Hunter look at me and start cracking up. 

"Okay, Dora. Where do we go?" Hunter laughs. 

"You're not funny," I say laughing. 

"But your laughing," He says making a point.

 "Shut up little brother," I smile rubbing into his face that I'm older. 

"You're two minutes older shut up!!" He groans. I smile at his frustration and give the camera back to Brandon. He starts talking as we walk towards the forest preserve that is by our house. We walk in and hear footsteps behind us. 

"WE'RE GONNA GET KIDNAPPED!!" Brandon yells. I roll my eyes. 

"You're so dramatic," I chuckle. He rolls his eyes. We walk around a little and find a small stream. I walk towards it and Hunter follows me. I hear him giggle and then he pushes me into it. 

"HUNTER BRYCE ROWLAND!" I yell rushing to get out of the gross water. 

"SKYLAR GRACE ROWLAND!" He laughs, mimicking me. I jump on his back and he loses his balance making both of us fall into the gross water. 

"SIBLING GOALS!" Brandon laughs. I roll my eyes and go to him.

"Give me a hug Brandon," I smile opening up my arms. 

"SKYLAR GET AWAY!" He laughs running away from him. He trips over his shoes and falls onto the grass allowing me to grab him and pull him into a hug. 

"GROSS!" He laughs pushing me off of him. I laugh and get off of him. We spend another hour out there and then decide to go home.

 "I'm going to broadcast. Anyone want to join?" Hunter asks as he opens the front door.

 "Sure," I say running into my room and kicking off my shoes. I run into Hunter's room and front flip onto his bed. He was logging into YOUnow. 

"HEY CUTIES!" He smiles. 

"HEY!" I laugh waving from my spot on the bed. After 30 minutes of broadcasting my mom runs into the room. 

"Sky! Hunter!" She smiles handing out the phone for one of us to grab. 

"Hello?" I ask into the phone. 

"Hi. I'm John Rockwell. I was wondering if you, Hunter and Brandon would like to join 4 other people on the brand new YOUnow tour," He says through the phone. I look at Hunter in disbelief. 

Was this real life?