-3-

Skylar
So yesterday we found out who we are going on tour with and when the dates are. We'll be on tour with: Zach Clayton, Mark Thomas, Weston Koury and Blake Gray. We leave tomorrow for San Antonio, Texas. I was currently live on YOUnow. 

"So how many people are gonna try and see me over the time span of this tour?" I ask looking through the comments. Almost all of them say me. One comment stands out to me. 

"You know what Ariana. You're right." I smile. 

"The European fans don't get a lot of attention! And that does suck! I'll have to talk to John about it. Maybe he can organize a European tour some time in the future. But for now, my love goes out to all the foreign fans. I love you guys so much. Thank you for supporting me and my brothers." I smile. 

"SKY START PACKING!" Hunter yells as he opens my door. 

"I've been packed." I laugh looking at him with a duh face.

 "Okay just checking." He smiles sitting down in the chair next to me.

 "Um excuse you." I laugh.

 "You always join my broadcast. I can't join yours for once?" He asks.

 "Okay, then let's talk about the boys.Dt you think Zach Clayton is just so cute." I laugh. He rolls his eyes. 

"Ok I'm out. And by the way... Zach is watching your broadcast and he heard that." He smiles pointing to a comment. It was Zach.

@bruhitszach: Aww you think I'm cute 😂😊

My cheeks turn 50 shades darker. 

"Well. Um. Hi Zach." I say awkwardly. I look for his comment.

@bruhitszach: guest meeehhhh😂😆

I smile and quest him. It connects and I smile.

 "Well hello there." I laugh. 

"So you think I'm cute." He chuckles.

"I only said that to make Hunter leave."

 "So you don't think I'm cute but your going to use me as an excuse. I see how it is Sky." He says crossing his arms. 

"No that came out wrong. I do think your cute and I used that as an excuse. You weren't supposed to hear that." I ramble.

 "Sky it's fine." He laughs.

 "Yeah thanks for letting me ramble." I sigh rolling my eyes at him.

 "Don't get attitude with me young lady." He laughs. I roll my eyes at him again and he scuffs. 

"You see that ladies and gentlemen! When she gets to the hotel tomorrow I'm going to make her sit in the corner. Skylar you have been a very bad girl." He says trying not to laugh. I start cracking up and he joins in on the laughter. He looks through the comments. 

"AWWW ZYLAR!!" He says reading one of the comments.

 "Gosh. We can't be friends." He laughs rolling his eyes. 

"ZACHARY CLAYTON DID YOU JUST ROLL YOUR EYES?!" I laugh. He laughs. 

"Zylar is best friend goals. Y'all wish you were us." He smiles. I roll my eyes playfully.

 "Please honey. They wish they were me I mean have you seen me." I laugh flipping my hair. He flips his imaginary hair to mimic me. I laugh at him. 

"You are so weird." I laugh. 

"Thanks boo." He smiles wiggling his eyebrows. I laugh harder. Zach is so freaking cool. 

"Wait. Are you am Jake Pauler or a Longangster?" He asks looking at me with squinted eyes. 

"Logang Pauler." I smile. "LOGAN IS BETTER!" He smiles. I roll my eyes. We talk for like 15 more minutes and then I end the broadcast. 

"Ok bye my loves. I'll see you guys tomorrow when I'm in San Antonio!" I smile, ending the broadcast. 

"Sky you hungry?" Hunter asks walking in with a plate. I shake my head no. 

"Are you doing it again?" He asks referring to the fact that I used to starve myself. 

"No I'm just not hungry right now." I sigh falling backwards on my bed. 

"Ok." He says taking the plate of food back to my mom in the kitchen. I sigh and scroll through through Instagram. Then I stalk Zach cause why not. I scroll through and accidentally like one of his pictures from last year. 

"CRAP!!" I say throwing my phone on the floor. I hear it ding and I close my eyes. 

"Please don't be Zach. Please don't be Zach." I repeat picking it up. "

And its Zach." I sigh unlocking my phone and clicking on the notification.

@bruhitszach: why you lurking? 😂😂

@skylarrowland: Sorry 😂😂😂

@bruhitszach: get ready for a spam 😂 I'm gonna like every single one of your pics for pay back 😂😂
@skylarrowland: ok 😂😂 I'm ok with millions of notifications 😂😂

I laugh to myself as my phone starts blowing me up with notifications from Zach. I open Spotify and play Despacito and put my phone on my desk. I go through the drawer and pull out my sketchbook. I turn to a new page and start drawing.

 "Coming over in my direction so thankful for that, it's such a blessin', yeah turn every situation into heaven, yeah oh-oh, you are my sunrise on the darkest day got me feelin' some kind of way make me wanna savor every moment slowly, slowly you fit me tailor-made, love how you put it on got the only key, know how to turn it on the way you nibble on my ear, the only words I wanna hear baby, take it slow so we can last ¡Oh! tú, tú eres el imán y yo soy el metal me voy acercando y voy armando el plan Sólo con pensarlo se acelera el pulso Ya, ya me está gustando más de lo normal Todos mis sentidos van pidiendo más

Esto hay que tomarlo sin ningún apuro." I sing along. Yes...I know the whole song by heart because I'm that big of a fan. I finish my drawing after 20 minutes. (Drawing above I do NOT take credit for this drawing I found it online) I smile at my artwork and then put my sketchbook in my suitcase along with my pencils just in case I got bored on the flight or while we are at the hotel. I crawl into my bed and close my eyes leaving Despacito on loop because why not. Tomorrow would be the best day of my life!