-15-

Skylar's POV

"Skylar!" Joey yells. I turn around to see him standing by the hotel entrance. "What do you want?" I turn around, standing in the middle of the parking lot. "I'm sorry!" He yells walking towards me. "No! Go away!" I yell watching him walk towards me. "SKYLAR WATCH OUT!" He yells. I turn to my side to see the car. Before I could move I'm thrown out of the way. I hit my head on the concrete and glass is thrown everywhere. I hold my head in sitting up slowly. The car's windshield was shattered and there was blood everywhere.  I panicked lady gets out of the car and walks over to me. "Are you ok?" She asks looking at my face. "I'm fine," I say holding my head still. I look on the ground to see someone laying on the ground; blood and glass all over.  "Joey?" I ask crawling over to the body. I roll it over as it was laying on the stomach. I look at the face and burst into tears. "JOEY!" I yell looking at the lady as she makes a phone call to 911. Within minutes an ambulance is there to take us to the hospital. "JOEY!" I yell as they take his body to a different ambulance. "Miss I'm going to need you calm down," A paramedic says. "IS HE OK?!" I ask looking at him. He sighs. "You'll find out very shortly. Now please calm down Miss," He says. My breathing was still heavy. I couldn't seem to calm down. We get to the hospital, I'm admitted into a room with an empty bed. "Excuse me?" I ask looking at the nurse. She turns to me. "There was another boy there. Involved in the accident. Is he ok?" I ask thinking about the fact that Joey could be dead. "I'll go check Miss," She says walking out of the room to get Joey's chart. I should've been the one to get hit. Joey could be dead and I would be the reason. And our last memory would be of us fighting.

---

Road work ahead? Uh, yeah! I sure hope it does!