-24-

Joey's POV 

"Sky please," I mumble, looking at Sky with tears pouring out of my eyes. 

"Leave her alone," Sophia says as she stands up and blocks me from getting to Sky

"Let me explain. Please." My eyes meet Sky's. 

"Soph, it's ok," Sky mumbles. My sister hesitates but sits down. Sky gets up and walks outside. She sits down in one of the chairs and waits for me to sit down and start talking.

"Look, she came on to me," I start. She rolls her eyes. 

"She was in your bedroom," She points out.

"Look, Adriana is my best friend. I invited her over to hang out. I didn't know she was going to kiss me. And I didn't know you were coming," I explain.

"You seemed like you enjoyed it," She groans, wiping her wet cheeks with the back of her hand. 

"I didn't. God, Sky, the idea of kissing anyone but you makes me sick. I kicked her out after I saw you, I blocked her number. I'm never gonna talk to her again." I try to take her hand in mine but she pulls her hand away.

"I swear to God Joey if you're lying," She groans.

"I'm not. I wouldn't make things worse by lying," I tell her honestly.

"Well, what do you expect me to do? Act like it never happened and just go back to how we were?" She asks. 

"I was kinda hoping we could," I mumble. 

"No. Not happening. You cheated. I'm not going to forget that." She stands up and starts to walk away. I grab her hand and pull her to face me. Before she could reject me, I slam my lips onto hers. I need this. There's a chance she could never forgive me. If that was the case, I needed at least one last kiss. 

----

I'm tired.