-7-

Zach

When we reach the hotel Sky was sleeping with her head on the window. I laugh and pick her up and carry her out of the Uber and to the hotel. Hunter stops me to take a picture. Then he takes a picture of her sleeping. I laugh and take her up the elevator and then to our room.

I lay her on her bed and start to get up but her hand was grabbing me. I laugh and lay next to her. I wrap my arm around her and smile. After a while I fell asleep with her even though it was only 3:30. The other boys were at the pool having fun so her sleep wouldn't be interrupted.

"Zach!" Sky giggles shaking me. She had her phone pointed in my face as she was broadcasting. 

"Hey." I say in a groggily voice. She smiles. 

"Thanks for letting me sleep." She smiles. 

"Your welcome." I smile as my phone dings. Dani.

Dani❤️: wth is this??

Me: Um.. who took that?

Dani❤️: I got it from Hunter's snapchat.. care to explain

Me: Idk. She fell asleep and I laid with her.

Dani❤️: are you cheating on me?!

Me: no!

I get a text from one of my friends. 

Jake😝: Bro!!! Dani's cheating!
He sends me a picture of Dani kissing another guy. I screenshot it and send it to Dani.

Me: Care to explain

Dani❤️: ummm....

Me: Exactly. We're done

She doesn't reply. I sigh and look over at Sky. 

"Hey.." I say with a long sigh. 

"What's up?" She asks she had ended the broadcast. 

"Dani cheated," I say with a tear rolling down my cheek. 

"Oh, Zach I'm so sorry!" She says pulling me into a hug. I hug her back tighter. I really needed a hug. Especially one from her. 

"I just can't believe after accusing me of cheating she's the one who cheated," I say burying my head in her shoulder. She runs her fingers through my hair and I smile. 

"Thanks, Sky." I sigh pulling out of the hug and sighing. She smiles. 

"Any time bud." She laughs hitting my shoulder.  I laugh with her. God this girl's laugh is adorable. And her smile is award-winning.

"Zach." She giggles. 

"What?" I laugh looking into her green eyes. 

"You want to go to the pool?" She asks. 

"Sure." I smile. She grabs her bathing suit and changes. When she comes out I smile. Her bathing suit and body left me staring. I snap out of it quickly and grab my trunks and change in the bathroom. On the way down to the pool. I get a text from Hunter.

{Hunter😂}: we went out for ice cream just to let you know

{Me}: without me bro really?!

{Hunter😂}: sorry bro. Have fun with Sky 😏😉

{Me}: 🙄 w.e 

I put my phone in my pocket and race Sky the rest of the way. 

"I WIN!!" I laugh doing a victory dance. She giggles and opens the door with the room key. There was only one other person there. Sky puts the towels and her phone and the key on a table and then sits. I smirk and walk over to her. I put my phone on the table and then pick her up bridal style. 

"ZACH!" She squeals as I carry her over to the pool. 

"You don't want me to throw you in?" I say with a smirk. 

"Even if I say no you'll do it anyway so there's no point."she sighs as I walk by the edge. I laugh and sit on the edge with her on my lap. She looks at me confused. I laugh and push her off my lap and into the water. She disappears under the water and then floats back up. I smile at her as she wipes her eyes and moves some her to behind her ear. She grabs my hand and pulls me in. I laugh as I break through the water. When I regain my vision I look at her. She smiles at me and I smile back. God her smile could turn a storm into a sunny day. 

"Whatcha staring at?" She asks looking me straight in the eye.

"Nothing." I laugh. I could feel my cheeks burn. 

"Why you blushing?" She says putting her arm around my neck. 

"No reason." I chuckle. She put both arms around my neck and smiled. I smiled with her. "Why you smiling?" 

"Cause I'm with you," I say with no hesitation. She smiles, her cheeks turning red. She jumps and wraps her legs around my waist. I automatically wrap my arms around her. One resting on her back the other right above her butt. She smiles at me again. 

"Hey Zach?" She mumbles. 

"Yeah?" I ask looking at her lips. 

"How mad would you be if I did something." She asks. 

"Not mad at all." I smile. She giggles and jumps off of me. She swims to the other end of the pool and I just stand there.

 "I'M SHOOKITH! SKYLAR GRACE ROWLAND YOU HAVE MADE ME SHOOKITH!" I laugh looking at her. 

"You can't get mad. You said you wouldn't." She laughs swimming back over to me. 

"I thought you were going to do something else," I say rubbing the back of my neck. 

"What is something else?" She smirks. 

"Um." I say with a nervous chuckle. 

"Was it.." She says moving closer to me.

"This?" She asks connect ing our lips. I smile through the kiss. She pulls away. 

"Yes." I laugh wrapping my arm around her waist. 

"You just got out of a relationship and your already kissing another girl. What a player." She says joking. I look at her with hurt in my eyes. 

"I'm kidding." She says looking at me with sorrow. I take my arm from around her and go to the side of the pool and get out. 

"Zach." She mumbles following me. It didn't hurt. Well I, mean kind of. But not enough for me to walk away. She grabs my hand and makes me look at her. 

"You're not a player." She says looking me dead in the eye. I smile. 

"I know." I chuckle. She rolls her eyes which makes me smile. I got her mad. Which means she cares enough to feel bad when she 'hurts my feelings'. She actually cares. To Dani, I was just a pair of lips meant for kissing. To Skylar I'm.....I don't even know. But I'm more than lips. And she means so much more to me than just someone to kiss. And that's a promise.