-10-

June 6th: Houston, Texas

Skylar's POV

*The next day*
Zach won't even look at me. I guess I should've predicted this. But I couldn't just say no to Blake. It would have humiliated him. "Sky whatcha wearing to the show?" Blake asks looking at me. "I don't know." I sigh, still thinking about Zach. I stare at him but he doesn't even glance my way. "Ok Sky you can use the bathroom now." Hunter says walking out with wet hair. I nod and go in the bathroom. I lock the door and undress myself. I put on music and then hop in the shower. I sing and wash myself and then get out. I wrap a towel around myself and then dry off. Then I change (outfit above) and get out. "Hey do you think John will let me and Zach switch rooms?" Blake asks no one in particular. "Why?" I ask looking at Zach who still wouldn't look at me. "I want to be closer to you." He smiles hugging me. I giggle and hug him back. "Why Zach though? Take Brandon." I laugh. Brandon scoffs and puts his hand on his heart as if he was offended. "Love you." I laugh. He rolls his eyes. "Go take a shower." I laugh messing with Blake's hair. He laughs and lets go of me. He's clingy. "John told me he didn't want anyone switching. I've asked to get away from Skylar multiple times." Hunter winks. "I'm older." I say reminding him for no reason but to get on his nerves. "By 2 minutes." He says like he does every time. "Best 2 minutes of my life." I smile which earns a laugh from Brandon and a little laugh from Zach to my surprise. I smile knowing he laughs. "You guys should ask John if you could do a little skit about being a twin." Brandon smiles. "Say no more little bro." I laugh taking my phone out of my pocket. He laughs as I text John. After a few seconds he responds. "START REHEARSING HUNTA!" I smile showing him the text. He smiles. 
*Show*(Skipping meet and greet and everything else and going straight to the skit)

"So how many of you have a sibling?" I ask the crowd of screaming girls and guys. A lot of people raise their hands. "Ok How many of you have a twin?" I ask. A lot of the hands go down but a couple stay up. "Well if you didn't know I'm Skylar and this is my twin brother Hunter." I smile. Hunter waves. "I'm older. Just want to clear that up." I smile. "By two minutes." Hunter says rolling his eyes. "Let me tell you it was the best two minutes of my life." I smile which makes a lot of people laugh. "Anyway so if you couldn't tell we're fraternal." Hunter says. "And as you can tell Hunter is stupid. That's pretty obvious." I laugh. More laughs. "I'm taller." I smile. "I'm the dumb one?" Hunter asks looking down at me. "Yep." I smile. He rolls his eyes. "Here's a look into the life of twins." Me and Hunter say at the same time. "Hunter you do this all the time."  I groan acting as if he had done something stupid. "I don't do this all the time you're stupidity must be effecting your memory." "Just remember little bro.. I'm the smart one." I wink. "I'm taller." He laughs. "I'm smaller." I say putting my hands on my hips. "I'm older." "I'm younger." he smirks. "I'm smarter." I wink. "I'm... NOT falling for that!" He says storming off the stage. "Now if you could not tell ladies and gentlemen, One, there was no point in that what so ever and two, Full House has taught us a lot. But anyway. Follow me on instagram @skyy.rowland. And if you are following Hunter, make the smart decision and unfollow FAST!" I laugh and with that I walk off stage.

*After the show*

"That skit was fun." I laugh. "You did great." Blake smiles and picks me up with his arms just below my butt. I look down at him and smile. Weston starts chanting, "Kiss kiss kiss." I laugh and look at him and then Blake. He smiles wider when I move my head closer to him. I connect our lips and both my feet bend at the knees. He smiles through the kiss and then pulls away. Weston whistles. Blake puts me down and I look around to see that Zach was gone. "I'll be right back." I say walking around the corner to the bathroom. It was for both girls and boys so I walk right in. "Zach?" I ask looking around. "What?" he asks. "Are you ok?" I ask looking at him. His face was red. "Yep." He sighs. I take his hands in mine and look at him. "What's wrong?" I ask. "What's wrong?! What's right?!" He starts.