-5-

Zach
The door starts to slowly open, revealing Skylar. I drop my bag and hug her.

 "SKY!!" I laugh holding her closely. 

"ZACH!" She laughs. 

"AWW!!" The guys in the room laugh. I roll my eyes and let go of Sky. God she was beautiful. She grabs my stuff and drags it into the room. 

"What took you so long?" She laughs. 

"The plane got delayed." I sigh. She laughs. 

"That's great." She chuckles. I laugh and lay on an empty bed. 

"Our first show is tomorrow." Weston smiles. 

"I literally can't wait." Sky laughs sitting next to me. I laugh and sit up. 

"John said that our Houston show is already sold out." Mark smiles. Sky looks at him in disbelief. 

"That's amazing!" She laughs. 

"You guys want to walk around tonight? I know a few places that are really cool to visit." Blake smiles. 

"Oh yeah I forgot you live here." Brandon laughs. Sky pulls out her phone and goes on Snapchat. 

"Guys I'm literally so excited! Everyone's here and like this is going to be great!" She laughs zooming in on my face. I laugh and smile. 

"So Blake where we gonna go?" She asks posting the video on her Snapchat.

"Skyzone." He laughs. 

"You are so basic." Sky chuckles. 

"So you don't want to go?" Blake asks with a little laugh. 

"NO WE'RE GOING!" She laughs jumping up and running to the door. 

"Come on!" She chuckles. We all get up and follow her. We call for two Ubers because one was not enough for 7 people. When they get here one Uber fit everyone but me and Sky so we took the other one. I get in first and then Sky does. She goes straight on her phone and goes on Musical.ly. She makes a musical.ly and then turns off her phone. 

"So you excited?" I laugh. 

"Yeah. But I'm also very nervous. I've never been on an actual tour. Like or preformed in front of anyone." She says with a nervous chuckle. 

"You'll be ok." I laugh rubbing her shoulder. She smiles. 

"Thanks for the reassurance." She smiles. Her phone starts ringing with a FaceTime call. She answers it. 

"NIKKI!!" She smiles. 

"Hey Sky." The girl on the other end smiles. 

"Where are you?" 

"Going to SkyZone with the guys. I'm currently in an Uber with the one and only Zach Clayton." Sky smiles turning the camera to me. 

"Hi." I wave as the Uber comes to a stop. 

"I'll text you later. Bye Nikki." She smiles ending the call. 

"Sorry that was my best friend from Arizona." She laughs. 

"Cool." I laugh. I open the door and get it and then run to her side and open the door for her. 

"Thanks." She says with a little giggle. I hold out my hand and help her out which makes her giggle harder. I laugh with her. We walk in and pay for an hour jumping time which started in 10 minutes. We walk over to the benches and put on the socks. She hides our phones in her boots. Then we walk around the main floor while we wait for our jump time to start.

Skylar
"So what are you going to miss most about home?" I ask as we walk around. 

"My girlfriend Dani." He smiles. I look at him in surprise. He has a girlfriend? I could feel my heart shatter.