"Oh, God," I groaned into my hands, shaking my head, "Was this after-"

"After Caleb, yeah," Luke exhaled, pushing his hand through his quiff.

I wasn't surprised that Harry had beaten up Luke on more than once occasion - I already knew how Harry had lashed out after Caleb's death, but I never knew Luke was in the fire-line specifically, and I hated to know Harry could've hurt somebody as sweet as Luke.

"Fuck, Luke, I'm sorry," I sighed, placing my mug down on the table, "he never mentioned even knowing you."

"I doubt he remembers it, really," Luke shrugged, "I was one of many, and he was definitely on something fucked up when it happened."

"I'm sorry, Luke," I repeated, "he's really not like that anymore.." I trailed off.

"I guessed as much - there's no hard feelings, I guess, but.. I dunno, it's weird to hear you talk about him."

"I'll tell him I was lying about you," I reassured him, and much to my surprise, Luke shook his head.

"No, don't," he said, "I could enjoy the satisfaction for a little while."

I chuckled half-heartedly, "I think he knows I'm lying anyway, but - this'll have to do for now until I figure out what I'm going to do."

"Are you sure about this?" Tasha sighed, and I nodded.

"Yes. I need to move on from him," I answered as my phone began to ring.

I frowned, picking it up, "Liam?"

"Hey girlfriend," he dragged out the word, and I cringed, chuckling as he spoke.

"What's up?" I asked, Tasha and Luke shooting me a confused look. 

"So, as you know, the bitches are back in town! More importantly, I'm back in town, so where you at? I'll come over," he said brightly, and I smiled.

"I'm at Tasha's house," I glanced at her, mouthing the question if Liam could come over, and once she nodded, I continued, "you can come over if you want."

"Already on my way - is it okay if I bring a friend?" he asked, and I frowned.

"Um, sure - I'll see you in a minute." I hung up, shoving my phone back into my pocket and quickly explaining to Luke who Liam was, before a knock sounded at the door.

I stood up to get it, tugging the blanket closely around me and opening the door, Liam flashing me a bright smile as he stepped through, wrapping his arms around me tightly.

"Ana Levin!" he exclaimed, squeezing me tightly, "I missed you!" I'd only met Liam on a few occasions, but I liked him a lot, and he was very sweet and hilarious to hang out with.

"I missed you too," I smiled, immediately biting back the unnecessary tears that constantly seemed to be brimming tonight, "Who's your friend?" I asked, as Liam stepped aside to reveal a man behind him - he had light blonde hair, and he wore thick-framed brown glasses.

"I'm Niall," he shot me a friendly smile, stepping through the door frame.

"I'm Ana, nice to-"

"Whoa, bitch - why are you soaking wet?" Liam asked suddenly, wrinkling his nose as he tugged at my wet sleeve.

"I got caught in the rain," I lied, stepping forward to head down the hall as the other two followed.

"With Harry, by any chance?" Liam asked skeptically, and I groaned internally.

"Not quite," I sighed, taking my seat back on the couch, as Liam introduced himself to Luke, and Niall introduced himself to Luke and Tasha.

"Well, he came back to my house bloody soaking wet too and locked himself in his room, so he walked in the rain far longer than necessary if he wasn't with you. And I know he was coming to find you, and I know he did find you, so - spill," Liam determined, Niall taking a seat beside him and crossing one leg over the other.