Chapter 12: The Decision

Knowing that they wouldn't catch me using traditional methods, Eredin came up with a new plan. He knew that I cared for both the witcher and the sorceress and thus planned to have them captured to lure me out. The Wild Hunt managed to capture Geralt.

Geralt rode with the Hunt for some time and, just like Eredin planned, I discovered this and tried to save him. In 1270, I managed to do so and "placed" him, now with amnesia, near the ruins of Kaer Morhen, where he was discovered by his fellow witchers. I then escaped again, and the Hunt followed me, leaving Geralt to his fate."

"I know it's a lot to take but it is how I arrived in this world," concluded Ciri

"I know it's a lot to take but it is how I arrived in this world," concluded Ciri. " I think you should know my story. Since I arrived here, the Wild Hunt didn't find meaning. This Tower is maybe a prison but it's better than what I lived." Ciri hesitates a moment, "And I meet you so,..."

Cullen was completely shocked. At the begin, he thinks she was completely crazy. Then he realized, she couldn't have created a story like that. "I think... I need some time to think it's a lot to take."

Cirilla seems disappointed but nod. After he leaves her room, she decides to talk about Jowan to Irving. Her Harrowing was a reminder that we can't trust everybody. She trusts Daylen but not him. Furthermore, why did he reveal her the plan and not with Daylen? After all, Daylen was a mage longer than her. It wouldn't get suspicious because he made his way in the Circle of Magi.

That's how she finds her way back to Irving's desk.

"I trust you saw Duncan back to his quarters?"

"Of course First Enchanter."

"I'm glad you met him. He's a most honorable man."

"I agree. It was my privilege to have met him."

"Grey Wardens are peerless warriors who sacrifice all for our sakes. We can learn much from them."

"Now, did you need something?"

"Jowan says that he's going to be made tranquil."

"And how does he know this? I suppose the young initiate he dallies about with revealed it to him."